So, why exactly are 'you' against CoC? It's not like it's the equivalent of pre release Spork...

@Tin_Foil_Hat

You are saying im nitpicking ?

You stated you could link me a 1 million dps CoC build for 15 chaos. Then you say its 15 chaos if you find all the gear yourself. Then you link to a video with supposedly 500k dps (not 1 million) that looks more like 50k at max.

Your definition of nitpicking isn't accurate:)

Anyway no offence meant. If people like you want to trick GGG into screwing up the game its no skin of my nose, when ive had enough ill just stop playing.

I was just trying to help you realise that sometimes people will call you out on bullshit so unless you enjoy looking foolish you shouldn't embellish so much.
*yawn* a single glance over to the build forums proves everything i said and proves you wrong. You can feel free to sit here whining like you are right now saying im wrong all you want, the only one who will look like a fool for providing misinformation is yourself.

That said, youre ignored.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 21, 2016, 9:29:56 PM
Honestly at this point hey should make the gem legacy and make it stop droping in temp leagues than to please the games to fast crowd. Let the fun builds exist on standard.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Is it over powered?

Coc is just glass canon and i hate dying. Unless there is some new tanky version of coc out there I'm not aware of.

Ay lmao

My CoC Discharger with ~10-11k ES and insta leech through Vaal Pact in Peranuds was pretty damn tanky. Not to mention that I didn't even get my blasphemy+enfeeble setup because I was too lazy to respec a few points or to get a few more lvls. All of that was done with average CoC gear. I need to say that this build is one of the tankiest I've ever played, at least as long as you're leeching.

Ok sure there are some tanky CoC builds but they cost a fortune.

I'm talking regular CoC builds for casual players like me who can't spend more than 3ex or so... They're glass canons.

If there is any tanky CoC i can play for less than 3ex please let me know as I'd LOVE to play it!
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 22, 2016, 12:23:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info