So, why exactly are 'you' against CoC? It's not like it's the equivalent of pre release Spork...

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"Hey look how OP earthquake is with mirrored gear"

More like

"Look how medicore EQ is even with the best gear compared to a 15c COC build".

Nice try though dude.

I'm still waiting for your link to this 1 million dps 15 chaos CoC build.

If youre going to cling to that like a dog to a bone then lets see it.

Why can you not comprehend what you are reading ? I am not saying eq is op, there are plenty more op builds out there. Its op compared to other melee skills because they are all garbage.

I am trying to understand why you have such a need to participate in trying to get CoC nerfed to the point of talking complete nonsence. Is it some feminist thing ?
Last edited by plodd on Aug 21, 2016, 8:23:34 PM
"
plodd wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

More like

Nice try though dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdr0E6gTcg

Holy fuck is it that hard to google "cast on crit quill rain" ? Its basic fucking math that anyone can fucking do even without linking any form of build.

Cant wait for Cast on Crit to be nerfed especially because of people like you.

Still waiting for your link to OP 400k tooltip character bro with 190% base movespeed.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 21, 2016, 8:26:15 PM
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Is it over powered?

Coc is just glass canon and i hate dying. Unless there is some new tanky version of coc out there I'm not aware of.

Ay lmao

My CoC Discharger with ~10-11k ES and insta leech through Vaal Pact in Peranuds was pretty damn tanky. Not to mention that I didn't even get my blasphemy+enfeeble setup because I was too lazy to respec a few points or to get a few more lvls. All of that was done with average CoC gear. I need to say that this build is one of the tankiest I've ever played, at least as long as you're leeching.

That's because es is much to strong compared to life. Nerf es not CoC if that's your argument.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

More like

Nice try though dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdr0E6gTcg

Holy fuck is it that hard to google "cast on crit quill rain" ? Its basic fucking math that anyone can fucking do even without linking any form of build.

Cant wait for Cast on Crit to be nerfed especially because of people like you.

And you say all the gear and gems in that cost 15 chaos. Buy it all for me ill give you 20 chaos. Go buy yourself a lollipop with the profits.

Also do you know what "possible" means ? Do you also know the difference between 500k and 1 million. One if twice as much as the other. Some homework for you. Go figure which one.
Last edited by plodd on Aug 21, 2016, 8:29:55 PM
Gear you find yourself is free, gems you level yourself is free. Nice try though buddy.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Gear you find yourself is free, gems you level yourself is free. Nice try though buddy.

Ahh now were getting somewhere. Your 15 chaos build is actually 100 ex of self found gear.

Anyway that video, 500k my ass. That's dry peninsula and hes got pathetic damage. I'd like to see how he calculates 500k dps from that lol.

You really are living in some sort of dream world :)
Last edited by plodd on Aug 21, 2016, 8:39:42 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
plodd wrote:

If youre going to cling to that like a dog to a bone then lets see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdr0E6gTcg

15 chaos
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 21, 2016, 8:45:05 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
plodd wrote:

If youre going to cling to that like a dog to a bone then lets see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdr0E6gTcg

15 chaos
Bro, you would realize if you actually played COC that isnt required for the build at all. Hes using it to auto curse.

Done arguing here to be honest, no point when its just people trying to troll about builds they dont even understand. You could do yourself a favor and actually read some of the build guides or learn to do the math on COC procs but nah, youd rather sit there saying it isnt OP.

PS - mjolner COC best build in the game across the board.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 21, 2016, 8:55:07 PM
I'll be honest, that was just a nitpick
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 21, 2016, 8:56:04 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
I'll be honest, that was just a nitpick
Yeah i know but the other guy is doing the same thing. Apparently no one wears gear or levels gems while building for something, i just ignored him.

Anyways im done here, the info is already out there in build guides if people want to say that the builds arent OP and the most cost efficient in the game then thats on them, evidence and math says otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info