ZiggyD's Guardian of the Hydra Showcase

yet another clusterfuck fight and huge-damage attacks with zero warning or time to react.
*sigh*
.... did you just fire the guy who designed Vaal Oversoul in Beta?
because I think you should give him a call.

Malachai syndrome.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 19, 2016, 3:14:24 AM
Is ProjectPT here ? This is ZiggyD fighting Hydra with a 6 link doing almost no damage to the boss and getting one shot. Refering to Powercreep : Not enough powercreep for you to progress past Hydra I think. I am very curious if you will even be able to reach the center of Atlas next season with 3 more bosses of this magnitude to defeat.

Easy game with too much power creep lul ( how irrational ). Power creep is adding power without appropriate content - I cant see this happen in PoE to the exaggerated degree some veteran players pretend it to happen. Can only hope not too many people fall for your pseudo elaborate attitude while swearing being your most used argument. I can only assume you are looking for ways to justify your rage about some previous changes you don't like.

In reality the game is so hard that a lot of its content is gated for many many players ( starting with Brutus in Act 1 normal, as we all know... ).
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Aug 19, 2016, 3:21:38 AM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
Is ProjectPT here ? This is ZiggyD fighting Hydra with a 6 link doing almost no damage to the boss and getting one shot. Refering to Powercreep : Not enough powercreep for you to progress past Hydra I think. I am very curious if you will even be able to reach the center of Atlas next season with 3 more bosses of this magnitude to defeat.

Easy game with too much power creep lul ( how irrational ). Power creep is adding power without appropriate content - I cant see this happen in PoE to the exaggerated degree some veteran players pretend it to happen. Can only hope not too many people fall for your pseudo elaborate attitude while swearing being your most used argument. I can only assume you are looking for ways to justify your rage about some previous changes you don't like.

Either his build is fucking terrible or the boss has a billion health whichever the case is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
cool
I like it when arena actually involved into the boss fight and makes you to pay attention to all these projectiles, voidzones etc.
It looks good, it looks hard, it looks interesting.
But reveal new skills already, cmooon :D
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
looks all very promising. i really don't wanted to play ranger again and rather build one of these fancy mine builds that oneshot izaro ... will think twice about it especially with that amazing new bow skin.

speaking of which: i'm really glad ggg returned to their dark and gritty style in the new content i watched.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I was about to write some cynical BS about how cool it is to have more content and even more powerful gear for like the top 5% of the playerbase, but on a second thought I'd like to ask how many players/accounts actually do manage to get to and/or actually play and beat T15 content?
Is there a statistics page or do we have to wait for you to post something like this?

I'd be really interested in these numbers :)

On Topic:
Good job Ziggy *thumbsup*
If I got a Dollar for every time PoE runs worse than Skyrim,
I could buy a rig that can run this pile of code smoothly.
That bow is EPIC. One word that I'm sure ZiggyD would use "Glorious!"

T16 content is a bit beyond me i guess i might attempt it in standard if and when it happens to go there.
RIP Melee chars?

RIP Melee chars.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 19, 2016, 4:17:57 AM
Talk of a softcore guy! :D
IGN: Caydranth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info