ZiggyD's Guardian of the Hydra Showcase

Path of ranged confirmed.
I want that bow ;) Sick
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
I guess it is a nice showcase of nodeeps build :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The boss 1 shot zig. I wonder if that aoe? attack is avoidable.
Normally I wouldn't complain but I've noticed something about bosses lately.

Meaning I'm actually quite worried about the fight mechanics. It seems more and more bosses keep using abilities that need to be dodged WAY too fast after eachother. How on earth can melee's find a gap to even attack a boss?(close range) Watching this boss shows that there's barely any time(none almost) to even get to the boss to attack it if one were a melee. I've noticed as melee on my last playthrough, that melee is more and more at a huge disadvantage versus bosses. We either take all the major hits and keep attacking the boss, or we keep dodging and cannot attack the boss at all.

Also, I really really dislike 1-hit kill skills, like the malformation boss beam etc. These 1-hit kill skills from monsters make me feel like all my effort on my character was wasted and I might as well have used a level one character, since I'd die in 1-hit anyways. Do not make the mistake of me wanting this game to be easy though, I like challenging content that we can overcome with enough strenght/power/gear/good build etc, but 1-hit kills totally undermine any character progression This is my opinion atleast.

PS: Thanks for the new free darkness box. Hoping the radiant axe will be on sale soon :)
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 19, 2016, 1:44:00 AM
Hail Hydra!
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
make the boss harder to kill and more loot reward.

For example, The boss will recover portion of his HP when player die. More players die around him more hp he is going to get.

At this stage, Look like you are facetanking the boss and hopefully you can kill it before last portal vanishes.
Also, how about boss will drop weapon skin ( same as Atziri drops armour skin on first kill) upon kill it.
"
N4Z wrote:
make the boss harder to kill and more loot reward.

For example, The boss will recover portion of his HP when player die. More players die around him more hp he is going to get.

At this stage, Look like you are facetanking the boss and hopefully you can kill it before last portal vanishes.
Also, how about boss will drop weapon skin ( same as Atziri drops armour skin on first kill) upon kill it.

Well, as HC player I think I need another strategie then this
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

another fight thats impossible to do with skills like incinerate or lightning tendrils.
Looks like a job for bladefall mines!
I really hope they increase map drop, so that it wont just be 1% of players spending 1% of their time doing this new stuff. That would really be a shame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info