2.4.0 Skills Delayed

You could at least tell us what they do, or hint us. :(
This is bittersweet, because I was planning to make my first character in Essence league using one of the new skills, but I am glad GGG is taking the time they need to make sure they get it right.
wtb soj
Thanks for the news about these skills. Looking forward to them aswell.

"
ripnburn69 wrote:
It's better than releasing them broken. But I was looking forward to seeing if they interest me.

Edit: How do you turn supporter titles back on? Mine have been broken since last patch.

Click on "ripnburn69" to open your pannel then go to " manage account " and then " Badges "
Hf :)
Any chance you could deny/confirm if the new channelling system will be in 2.4 and extend to skills already in game? i.e. flameblast, incinerate, lightning tendrils?

Cheers for your candour as always Chris.
Aw...No Lazor with the new Channeling stuff? Drat. Disappointing. Well, hopefully when we DO get a laser/ray/beam it's awesome.

...We ARE getting a laser, right?

- Sheepster
Sounds like the first ever expansion to not include a new skill..... huuuuuuge bummer
Don't worry guys. We wouldn't want useless or broken skills anyway :D
Take your time and make them pretty :3
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Well thats bad, the only reason I play new leagues are the new skills.

:////
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
So, what new stuff is there? The new base-types are blah, and multi-Exa crafting using drops from mobs that you hoard and eventually use up can't actually be a new league.

Dozens of skills need looking into, and almost all uniques introduced in the last two years are still garbage.

Stuff better get better, fast.
"
hypnoticz wrote:
better give us polished skills, instead of skills like wildstrike :)

While wildstrike may not be on par with most skills, its definetly viable and super fun. Stop hating on ma wildie :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info