2.4.0 Skills Delayed

Can't wait for the laz0r! ^^
IMHO...

I think this is actually a good, while unintended, strategy.

NOT having the new skill gems released at the same time as the expansion/league let's players dive headfirst into the new content and have fun and either use well-tested builds or experiment with existing skills in new ways.

Then about a month or so into the new league having new skill gems released will infuse "new life" into the league and also coincidentally further help with player retention.

I don't think this is what GGG had planned and I'm sure this delay is strictly a matter of quality control but I do think this will be a positive thing in the long run.

Just my two scroll fragments. :)
I hope we get at least one new skill with the update, sucks to start a new league with the same skills as the last one. This comes from someone who has made a lot of characters, I've done pretty much everything that interests me.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
So, what new stuff is there? The new base-types are blah, and multi-Exa crafting using drops from mobs that you hoard and eventually use up can't actually be a new league.

Dozens of skills need looking into, and almost all uniques introduced in the last two years are still garbage.

Stuff better get better, fast.

Or what, you gonna take your ball and go home?

lmao
Guys take your time!
Last edited by c0d0r12 on Aug 21, 2016, 5:38:33 PM
Poor Form GGG
Why not tell us what you got so far GGG? I mean, we could offer good feedback, maybe think of something you guys didn't. All this secrecy is dumb imho. This isn't highschool.
"
Hurlok wrote:
At least make some old skills better, it's so boring playing again and again with one character using the same skill expansion after expansion, just because the other skills are shit for leveling and shit in the end.

yeah this. I looked up malachi core kills on youtube and you know what I found. 95% of the builds were coc discharge. Few blade vortexs. Now if GGG can't see something wrong here then wtaf.....
Last edited by Josh_87 on Aug 24, 2016, 2:21:07 PM
They must be really op to get delayed before an expansion :)
Thats ok Chris, no worry :)
We got anyway like 300+ skills to chose from :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info