2.4.0 Skills Delayed

You may have noticed that the recent announcement of the Atlas of Worlds expansion didn't include mention of the two channeled skills that we have been prototyping for inclusion. This was partly because we had lots of other stuff to announce, and partly because we weren't yet happy with the state of those skills.

We've made the decision to delay the release of those skills out of 2.4.0 itself and into later patches. We're hoping these are as early as 2.4.1, but we can't promise that yet.

We really need to take the time to make the skills as fun as possible. We're very sorry about the bad news, but we look forward to the skills benefiting from the improvements we have planned. They're going to be awesome… they're just not quite there yet.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 9:34:22 AM
Sweet, more buffs for them please. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

POELAB 4 LIFE!
: /
pvp loooooooool
better give us polished skills, instead of skills like wildstrike :)
"
We really need to take the time to make the skills as fun as possible.
Thank for considering FUN into making and releasing skills

will this approach apply on already existing skills too?

ie: Static strike, elemental sHit, Dominating blow
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 18, 2016, 8:59:31 PM
"
they're just not quite there yet.

I blame you guys for doing Monopoly Mondays and MTG Games!

In all seriousness better to have a finished product than one that'll be implemented and consistently changed (or not even finished) during a league imo.
Last edited by Zackro on Aug 18, 2016, 9:00:32 PM
GG no RE
It's better than releasing them broken. But I was looking forward to seeing if they interest me.

Edit: How do you turn supporter titles back on? Mine have been broken since last patch.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 18, 2016, 9:03:14 PM
It's always best to test things until they're working properly before release. Good call. Perhaps this is the beginning of a new trend? *crosses fingers*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info