[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
twss180 wrote:
Hi Thanks for the great guide but I am confuse on the leveling process.

I watched the video and he says level up using the "Elemental Bow Build", I have no idea what does this mean.

Currently I have a "Storm CLoud Long Bow" and a basic "Quill Rain Bow", can someone tell me what I should be leveling with and what skills as alot my damage is starting to fall off and takes a long time to kill the monsters.

Do I need to find gear with elemental damage while leveling up or I can use the basic projectile spells like split shot and Tornado Shot until explosive shot?

Also should I be using Lightning arrows untill I can use Sharpnel.

Thanks in advance.

Use this guide for leveling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM

I leveled like that, up until he says "Get doomfletch prism". I didn't feel like dropping 10-15c on a leveling item. I used doomfletch all the way till like 45-50 when I transitioned to EA.

Wow thank you so much this is really good !!!!!
"
dtk92892 wrote:
do you have any trouble with breach ?
i'm currently 68, everytimes i open it, i must run out the circle then shoot in

Breaches can be pretty tough on this build, depending on spawns. I like to stand in the dead center with Rumi's up 100% of the time and a decoy totem, clear the screen, then slowly move to the edges. It's not the best Breach build though imo; the delay on EA explosion can bork you sometimes as you fall behind and it becomes a shitshow.
Can someone explain how vinktar increases our damage?
"
mackinho wrote:
Can someone explain how vinktar increases our damage?

Vinktar shocks enemies around you.

"
Shock is an elemental status ailment associated with lightning that causes the affected target to take 50% increased damage from all sources.
It's all gear dependent when it comes to the breaches. I was fortunate enough to find so far 14 pure exalts with a shavrone and the doctor card, few new jewels and dozen more expensive things. In a way i think it's the incredible clearing speed of this build that allows me to clear maps super fast, and roll the drop dice a lot more than the average player.

I've ran all 4 guardians corrupted, ran the Chauyla breach without dying, the only thing I haven't done is the Shaper (blew all portals) and Uber Atziri. I wish I watched the OP's guides before attempting the fights, cause I was clueless to what follows.

Very happy with the Dying Sun + Conc Effect setup. Super happy with Uber Izaro clearing speeds, managing to rank up on the first page, not to brag but to just show people this is an excellent build to farm enchants or lab in general.

Superior map clearing speeds, to almost anything out there, and tbh, I did level up a Witch again and transferred my gear and it felt very weak compared to the pathfinder.

Props to the author for the wonderful build, it's super addictive and would be hard to EVER play any other ascendancy or skill. I have 5 friends who after seeing my progress are all playing and following this guide now. For anyone wondering if they should give it a try, definitely do so.

what are priority states on jewels? fire dmg/life/aoe/attack speed?

props to OP! amazing build.
^
"
Mookie88 wrote:

I went for fire dmg/ life/ resists to overcap easier for ele weakness and take some resist pressure off the gear.

Hopefully get to run shaper soon. Did all the guardians easily.
"
Mookie88 wrote:

Life
Fire damage
Area damage
Projectile damage
Resistances
Attack speed
Accuracy?

These are the beneficial stats for us, first 4-5 you should be looking for.
"
dtk92892 wrote:
do you have any trouble with breach ?
i'm currently 68, everytimes i open it, i must run out the circle then shoot in

Decoy totem the initial wave. Once you get the initial wave out of your face, it becomes much easier.
Just finished all guardians with my new 6L quill rain.

Minotaur is a fucking bitch.
Other than that, I can do them deathless.
Phoenix had more life, -max, temp chains. Took me like 5-10 minutes, but I did it deathless (besides the fucking breach portal I accidently trigerred in the boss room....)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info