[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

hm

i found the Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet and Corruption with 8% IAS it is Possible for this Build?
My last EA CHAR was to Perandus with Elementalist.
"
villur wrote:
Does atziris promise work with EA? I just spent most of my currency on gear and don't have much to spend on good flasks like vinktar and taste of hate, rumis is cheap tho so i'll be getting that.

Atziri's is ok, I use a sulphur flask. taste of hate is really endgame thing past dying sun and a 6link. the cost of vinktar is the cost of making the map and if you can find people who need the clear you can lower the cost.

"
hm

i found the Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet and Corruption with 8% IAS it is Possible for this Build?
My last EA CHAR was to Perandus with Elementalist.

I mean it's ok, but it's less life, res and damage than ngamhutiki.
Just started thinking, what's the point of having two setups when you have Undying sun and +1 arrow quiver?

You'll have perma Undying sun while clearing trash and you don't really need the extra arrows at bosses.

I guess gem links are a little different, no life leech + IncAoe, but still.
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Dec 20, 2016, 5:27:32 PM
The OP actually commented on having Dying Sun and getting rid of lmp/gmp for conc effect and it's what I'm currently using and it works like a charm.
"
Just started thinking, what's the point of having two setups when you have Undying sun and +1 arrow quiver?

You'll have perma Undying sun while clearing trash and you don't really need the extra arrows at bosses.

I guess gem links are a little different, no life leech + IncAoe, but still.

Plenty of people do this, it's fine and I did say you could do it.

That said in HC I worry about randomly firing my single target arrow somewhere offscreen too much and catching a reflect, I also got a lot more clear speed with having a seperate gmp set up because I hate a bigger area. If it plays well for you go with whatever style you like.
What jewel stats actually double dip on explosion + ignite damage? I always thought it was only fire damage and + damage.

After reading around a bit, my understanding is area damage, projectile damage, fire damage, damage. Is there a confirmation on this?
IGN: dwreckedarc
"
mmogamr wrote:
What jewel stats actually double dip on explosion + ignite damage? I always thought it was only fire damage and + damage.

After reading around a bit, my understanding is area damage, projectile damage, fire damage, damage. Is there a confirmation on this?

Yes, they all double dip. pretty much same rules as poison. generic damage that's not spell/attack/weapon based double dips. If you only get 1 damage on a jewel, fire damage rolls the highest, but multi damage jewels are probably what you want assuming you don't need resists
Ngamahu Tiki doesn't seem to alter the EA tooltip. Are you sure that fire damage increases EA damage?

P.S.: Empower...my god. Takes years to level.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Dec 21, 2016, 10:41:32 AM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Ngamahu Tiki doesn't seem to alter the EA tooltip. Are you sure that fire damage increases EA damage?

P.S.: Empower...my god. Takes years to level.

nothing alters EA's tool tip, it only changes on level. look at your support gems. gmp set up and single target will say the same number at the same level.
Why didn't you pick up Explosive Impact and Ash, Frost and Fire. 95% more damage right next to the route for 9 Skillpoints instead of ranger projectile nodes and some 5% hp.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAO4B0QHcA3UEBwSzCC4OPA5cFCAVIBmOHNwfAiW8KPoqTSqNLOky0TWSNsU22DboOlI6WDwFPV89_D8nQYdEDUVHRX5FnUkbSshMs1JTU1JVxlZIWHdYr18EXz9q-m6qbzt343gNeWh9dYGvgpuCx4PbhNmGYIazjxqRK5eVmK2aO5rgm42drp_fogCnCKlurJiv67EFtfK3PriTuNDAGsBmwQTEWMjw0B_Tftgk2L3aOttP37_gw-vu7FXtg-8O73rvfO_r8Wz2SPaj-ej-Cv66

More regen. Bit less life. 95% more damage.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Dec 21, 2016, 5:36:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info