[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
clandestinehp wrote:
Im running this build so far Dingis and here are my issues:

1.No damage :( seriously even with a +1 to bow gem in my phys bow blast rain does nothing...no gem does. The tree is so spread i cant get more damage. How can i resolve this?

2. Mana. I have a quill rain low level and even with a mana leech its burns so quick its not worth using yet. When is a good time to grab Blood Magic and then switch to explosive arrow?

3. Survivalist. Lets face it ranger is squish no matter what. breaches make it worse. thankfully flasks help a little bit right now. any short term solutions while leveling?

Note im lvl 50.

I switched to EA/Blood magic at 38 and killed Malachai. Everything else after that was fine for me.
Same, I'm 84 right now. When you switch to BM, and EA, be sure you have at least 150 life regen with the golem and EE. Get a cheap 5L, that goes around for 4-5c, a rearguard that's like 2c, and a Quill that's 1-2c and you WILL be fine.

The build starts to shine with speed and clear after Merci lab, where your friends curse you cause they can't run around with 170ms.

Get a ring with cold dmg to attacks and MAKE sure nothing adds fire dmg to your attacks. The rest of your gear can be whatever.
Last edited by xecutable on Dec 4, 2016, 7:58:05 PM
Got bored/annoyed of blade flurry and decided to reroll as explosive arrow.

Currently level 42, got 2x 4L quill rains, first time playing EA, so I'm not yet used to the mechanics of it. Seems fine so far.
My single target with this is currently abysmal. I haven't played in awhile as well, did frost wall get nerfed so we can't stack EA on it anymore? My EA is going right though it, and bosses are just walking straight through it..
"
Helpless wrote:
My single target with this is currently abysmal. I haven't played in awhile as well, did frost wall get nerfed so we can't stack EA on it anymore? My EA is going right though it, and bosses are just walking straight through it..

yes it did get nerfed. frost wall that is.
the guide has a separate section detailing single target
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Helpless wrote:

yes it did get nerfed. frost wall that is.
the guide has a separate section detailing single target

And I have that setup linked, it does mediocre ST at best.
"
xecutable wrote:
Same, I'm 84 right now. When you switch to BM, and EA, be sure you have at least 150 life regen with the golem and EE. Get a cheap 5L, that goes around for 4-5c, a rearguard that's like 2c, and a Quill that's 1-2c and you WILL be fine.

The build starts to shine with speed and clear after Merci lab, where your friends curse you cause they can't run around with 170ms.

Get a ring with cold dmg to attacks and MAKE sure nothing adds fire dmg to your attacks. The rest of your gear can be whatever.

What kind of stats should I be looking for iun the gear as I level? I am 50 now. or should I just focus on the links
I mainly focused life and resists. Just got to my 80s and only need a kaoms now before I start min maxing trying to get 6 links. Got double 5 link quills and that fire ammy. Kaoms is the challenge though, imagine I can get one by 90
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 5, 2016, 7:43:12 AM
Checking in after day 3. I'm loving Pathfinder over zerker/ascendant that I've done in the past for EA. I'm pretty excited to get the unique flasks and last 4 ascendancy points (using a bleed flask until then).
I'm not sure what the better prefix for basalt and quicksilver is. I have surgeons currently, but I think alchemists is probably better and experimenters being less keypresses.

Which flask mods are the best for belt? I was thinking charges used like on my current one?

Got lucky with some drops and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Dec 5, 2016, 11:04:26 AM
"
mmogamr wrote:
Checking in after day 3. I'm loving Pathfinder over zerker/ascendant that I've done in the past for EA. I'm pretty excited to get the unique flasks and last 4 ascendancy points (using a bleed flask until then).
I'm not sure what the better prefix for basalt and quicksilver is. I have surgeons currently, but I think alchemists is probably better and experimenters being less keypresses.

Which flask mods are the best for belt? I was thinking charges used like on my current one?

Got lucky with some drops and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

I mainly like duration on belt and on quicksilver. for basalt reduce charges used to get 2 uses (30/60) is probably what I like the most.

Just as a heads up I'm considering getting that red dream jewel and slotting it next to templar jewel slots, 12% chance to gain endurance charge on kill and 5% fire added as chaos can be pretty nice, would also consider the EC under devotion as well. Might even give up on the cwdt immortal call, though I'm not sure on that end. Just things I'm thinking of atm. Original set up should be fine though.
Last edited by dingis on Dec 5, 2016, 2:07:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info