Vault Map Reveal

"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
I know that most people are just expressing their dislike of traps which is understandable, but some of the raging that's going on is embarrassing.

I get why people don't Like the idea of traps and inefficient maps and I would agree with all the salt merchants if this was a core concept they were introducing to all the new tile sets. But seriously lads this is just one map, at the very worst you will have to do this map once to get through the atlas, it might even be a side area map so you might never even have to play it.

There are some people who want endgame to be 24/7 gorge maps...... oh wait you can basically upgrade your gorge map to a T14 map now so you can actually do this if you want.

Actually gorge are now T13's so you can't upgrade them at all

Ah Ok good to know
Last edited by Tyoll on Aug 17, 2016, 9:07:46 AM
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
What are maps that I dislike? Torture Chamber, Tunnel, Dungeon, Cells, Crematorium, Waterways...

Not like there is any real backtracking in Waterways or Cremo, lol.

I don't understand what you wanted to say here...

I AM referring to those maps because they DO have backtracking...
gold golem summons mummy's?!!! are you sure?!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Looks good. As few said before, not everyone is after clearing map under 2 minutes or it does not exist. For example, I find fighting a different type of boss interesting enough to make it through the torture chamber and likes from time to time, sick and tired of those linear boring maps.
I know it's not true, but it could be.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Golden Golem confirmed. Summon him for +IIR and +IIQ

Yes please.

That being said this is basically solaris temple with some piles of gold xD boss looks cool though.
Will see :)
And this map will be played instead of or in addition to Gorge/Plateu, why? Does it offer comparable rewards per time spent when adjusted for risk/effort required?

If the answer is no, you have failed. Again.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Who cares how many fucking different maps or bosses you add to this game. Result is still same.
End game is still RNG based;
Rare drops are piece of shit (I found maybe TWO noticeable last year);
Uniques are junk (a good ones can be chanced or may be found once in a lifetime maybe);
No additional currency sink (just look at ex prices);
No item sink;
Even if you upgrade your favorite maps, you still have to find "shaped versions" of that map (if I remember correctly from some interview) - good luck I believe;
You introduce more and more Lab bullshit (just looking from your video);
Old and unused skills are forgotten;
Trading still relies on third party.

Just looking forward to see performance improvements. If this fails then I see no reason to waste my time anymore.

Bullshit makes the flowers grow
I don't mind opening doors,i don't mind a bit backtracking.
What i do mind is high tier low mob density maps.
Like overgrown ruin for example which even with +24% pack size is 90% empty.
Just balance the mob density in same tier maps.
People can choose what map they like based on layout,no need for different mob density ontop of layout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info