{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

"
thedoldii wrote:
i trying this guide, ty for keep update XxRectumRaiderxX. Do not forget about us. thank you
RIght on, I will keep keep it updated daily!
"
chaoticwon wrote:
I was thinking of trying this also. I might drop Commander of Darkness for Beacon of Corruption and Zombie spam single target fights, Chaos Golem would be good to add to it also. I'll try it tonight if I have time. But as I sit right now I think I have like 20k zombie life so it could be better, but the Chaos Golem life though... could be interesting.
20k is what they typically run on a montegruels grasp, so you're doing good! Also, keep in mind, summon skeletons could be crazy with more life in the jewels, and minion life
Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 23, 2016, 8:26:28 PM
Have you tried malachi in core map yet? If so how did that go?
"
Josh_87 wrote:
Have you tried malachi in core map yet? If so how did that go?

I have not yet defeated him, but I know its possible. But Deresso is just fine, and abyss is very easy. Once I update the build further, I will try Core again
that would be great, can't wait to see that!
Does passives with spell dmg and elemental dmg increase Flame Sentitels (or other minions with spells) damage? Or is there an other reason why you choose these passives...?

IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Last edited by necro_perk on Aug 25, 2016, 5:10:52 AM
Have you tried evangelist? Seems like they would be super strong with poison double dip/hatred. Slap some vulnerability instead of flamability and you're good to go. Sorry if it was asked already, haven't checked.
"
Alittleez wrote:
Have you tried evangelist? Seems like they would be super strong with poison double dip/hatred. Slap some vulnerability instead of flamability and you're good to go. Sorry if it was asked already, haven't checked.

I know that was not a question for me, but... I couldn't wait to answer :D

Evangelists are cool to this kind of build but there is one problem - their 3d models are too similar to Aristocrats (which are useless). Its impossible to tell the difference between their corpses. So... Raising evangelists is annoying ;)
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info