{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

What auras should I start with? His auras are all over the place, and he has Empowers etc. What auras should I run if this is my first character on the HC Essence League? Going to be running the double Midnights.

Also, which flasks should I use if I can't afford a Taste of Hate and Rumi's?

Thanks for any direction you guys offer.
Last edited by Shadow1393 on Sep 15, 2016, 2:30:15 AM
"
Shadow1393 wrote:
What auras should I start with? His auras are all over the place, and he has Empowers etc. What auras should I run if this is my first character on the HC Essence League? Going to be running the double Midnights.

Generally it's Hatred for all zombie builds, Anger for spectres like flamerevenants that spam shit, and Wrath for revenents since it gives % to lightning dmg.

But that's why I am curious why OP uses Hatred since it does nothing for his spectre-heavy build.

Oh and why Posion Support? I don't get that one :s

Thanks
"
Krehlmar wrote:
"
Shadow1393 wrote:

Generally it's Hatred for all zombie builds, Anger for spectres like flamerevenants that spam shit, and Wrath for revenents since it gives % to lightning dmg.

But that's why I am curious why OP uses Hatred since it does nothing for his spectre-heavy build.

Oh and why Posion Support? I don't get that one :s

Thanks

The poison will scale with the increase to minion damage due to all his jewels (poison scales with minion damage) + Hatred makes for some decent single target damage for the Zeds. OP has a A LOT of minion damage and minion life in his jewels.

Poison Wiki link: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison_Support

Last edited by chaoticwon on Sep 15, 2016, 10:26:56 PM
If a have a jewel tha say:
14% increased Fire Damage
my minions gain this bonus?
Last edited by thedoldivic on Sep 16, 2016, 6:50:13 PM
Im having a problem with chaos resistance atm, would it be wise to take Chaos Inoculation till i get enough resistance ? 4k ES atm.
"
sneakys wrote:
Im having a problem with chaos resistance atm, would it be wise to take Chaos Inoculation till i get enough resistance ? 4k ES atm.

You cannot use CI with Midnight's.
Last edited by Kruciall on Sep 18, 2016, 1:16:20 PM
Hey there, loving the build so far. Some questions though!

A) I'm using flame sentinels as my spectres. Is there a reason why I should be using hatred over, say, anger? (Spell damage vs physical on hatred?)

B) I'm tending to get one shotted a lot (I.e. Uber Izaro). So far I'm level 86 with 4.5k ES - Do you have any recommendations to beef this up a bit?

C) Could you post a screenshot of your defensive stats and such?

Thanks a bunch!
OP seems to have stopped following the thread... But hopefully this will help

A: Hatred is for the Zombies. You can use anger for the sentinels and that is fine but, Hatred is increasing the zombie dps - its a matter of preference IMO.

B: Are your resists maxed? Also, make sure to time your flasks for Izaro slams etc. like Rumi's and or taste of hate.

C: I know his Chaos resist is maxed (look at his rings) and his resists are as well due to the purity of elements and the fact they are slotted with a lvl 4 empower in corrupted +1 boots. He runs around with about 6k ES and 1500 life. I know this from his response in previous replies in this thread.

Too add a little more beef, you could drop one of the Bargains and run a shield until you are better optimized for dual Bargains- thats what I did. I did fine last season with 5 sentinels.

Hope that helps :-)
Last edited by chaoticwon on Sep 25, 2016, 1:01:46 AM
oops
Last edited by chaoticwon on Sep 25, 2016, 12:59:35 AM
Hey there, thanks for the reply. I've started running Anger and it's working pretty well. And yes I'm maxed all resists including chaos. I suppose the extra 1.5k es over me helps a lot too :P I'll give the shield a shot if I keep running into trouble!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info