{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

Having fun leveling this so far! (level 19) Essence League.
act 3 merc flame sent. are enough for atziri?

the build works if I use femurs of the saints and vaal skeleton ?
if one jewel have increased fire damage, will work to flame sentinels?
Last edited by thedoldivic on Sep 6, 2016, 11:19:55 PM
"
Ciulka wrote:
act 3 merc flame sent. are enough for atziri?

Yes
Author is dead?
Just did first Atziri run with this build. With 4L Spectres.
Vaal's - easy.
Trio - easy.
Atziri - each cycle - pets dead = dead necromancer. Good that i had many portals. With more lvl gems and 6L should be easy, but with uber they will die... or am i mistaken ?
IGN: Totempo

Build: Double Totem Spark.
"
Crazymaned wrote:
Just did first Atziri run with this build. With 4L Spectres.
Vaal's - easy.
Trio - easy.
Atziri - each cycle - pets dead = dead necromancer. Good that i had many portals. With more lvl gems and 6L should be easy, but with uber they will die... or am i mistaken ?

This is where the build can start to get a little expensive- Empower lvl 4 (I run lvl 3 currently) and OP has corrupted boots (Bones of Ullr) with +1 to socketed gems. So his Purity of Elements and Discipline are really helping to keep the minions alive along with all the minion life jewels.

I do not have corrupted +1 boots and run lvl 3 Empowered with only one Bargain / Shield and cake-walk Normal Atziri, I wont try Uber until I am better optimized with Chaos resist and the above mention boots and lvl 4 empowered. I will then switch to a second Bargain and get that 6th Spectre. I wouldn't personally suggest running two Midnight Bargains until your Chaos resist is optimized, I find running a shield gives a little more beef- that's my preference though :-)
Thanks for the build. Im trying it right now. Im currently level 62 and im wondering if shavronne's wrappings and the new "Bone helmet" whould work with this build?

We're going to lose 1 spectre if we use shav's instead of vis mortis, but we also gain 40% more minion damage with the new helmet, you think it'll work?
"
Acudz wrote:
Thanks for the build. Im trying it right now. Im currently level 62 and im wondering if shavronne's wrappings and the new "Bone helmet" whould work with this build?

We're going to lose 1 spectre if we use shav's instead of vis mortis, but we also gain 40% more minion damage with the new helmet, you think it'll work?

If I got a Shav's I would use it. It could also help with not needing as much chaos resist since we are pretty much low life. Decent unset rings with high chaos on them can bet a bit spendy to get. So, I think it will work well.

Not sure what the OP's thought are, he seems to have stop reading the thread.
Why run hatred instead of the other two? Am curious

Also do you see any possibility to run Revenants instead of Flame Sentinels?

I know they're better in the meta atm but I miss my revenants :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info