{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

nice build. Gonna do something like this next league, well in 10 or 11 days hehe
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Are you actually res capped with the current linked gear? Seems you are a bit low on cold and lightning res, while capped for fire and chaos.

Is this doable as league starter build, what's the budget on this on the low end?

With the gear no. I have corrupted bones of ullr boots with +1 to socketed gems, with lvl 4 empower and a lvl21 purity of elements. Giving me a lvl26 purity for me and my minions. And as for the low end, I would suggest a high ES 5-link chest with resists until you can afford vis mortis. As far as price, for everything needed to do end-game, it shouldn't cost you more then 40-60 chaos for bare minimum.
Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 22, 2016, 2:48:14 PM
"
Josh_87 wrote:
nice build. Gonna do something like this next league, well in 10 or 11 days hehe
Hell yeah! I really enjoy it.
Like the build, but don't like the Raise Spectre gem. If you DC with 6 good sentinels...

Raise Spectre needs some QoL.

Thx for the build anyway i expect more stuff :P

What are your thoughts on using Queen's escape and going CI? You would lose one specter but you would be able to drop the chaos resist rolls and end up tankier.

Not quite sure how you would use the additional 6 link though.
"
k33s69 wrote:
Like the build, but don't like the Raise Spectre gem. If you DC with 6 good sentinels...

Raise Spectre needs some QoL.

Thx for the build anyway i expect more stuff :P

That all depends on the spectre and where they are located. I exclusively use spectres from act 3 and 4 in merciless :) and it generally only takes me about 30 seconds to a minute to get them back. Granted, I use flame sentinals at the moment. Ive been playing with, and having a lot of fun with Pocked Incinerators though!
"
Elekras wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Queen's escape and going CI? You would lose one specter but you would be able to drop the chaos resist rolls and end up tankier.

Not quite sure how you would use the additional 6 link though.

I have given very serious thought to doing that myself. I think it's an excellent option. But among losing a spectre and zombie, you would also lose 45% Minion damage. And I also have never really had issues with just running capped chaos res, even when getting hit by ancient constructs in T14+ maps. I would drop Vaal discipline, and Increased duration, and run 6-link zombies, as well as 6-link spectres if I did that though. But the extreme increased speed and additional links would make the x10 zombies very burly. So it's hard for me to say whats better. Because vertex with lvl 4 empower on lvl 21 zombies makes them lvl 26. As they set with my current modifiers, they are all at about 27K Life, which Ive only seen matched by montegruels grasp.
Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 22, 2016, 3:30:35 PM
you are using arc with curse on hit, applying only 1 curse.
it seems to me that you could just cast that curse instead, leaving 3 free gem sockets.
now, even I understand that applying curse with arc is more comfortable, but 3 sockets are also nice. what are your pros and cons on that thought?
arc doesnt apply shock because your damnage is too low, right?
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info