Rudy Giuliani accidently confirms 9/11 was inside job!

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Sure, but doesn't it sound even more believable that he just doesn't want to let facts get in the way of badmouthing his political opponents? It's not like there haven't been any other examples of that recently.

You mean like Trump running around going "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS AND HILLARY CO FOUNDED IT WITH HIM" and then Claire McCaskill going on Fox News Sunday going "NUH UH TRUMP AND PUTIN FOUNDED ISIS". The amount of face-palming I find myself doing on a daily basis increases by the month/week.

I've already linked to, in another thread, Donna Brazile (new 'interim' DNC chair) at a Sunday morning roundtable with George Stephanopoulos where she says "the Clinton foundation released all of their donors (or donations, one of the two)" and EVERYONE at the table including George who used to work for the Clintons said "that's just not true", and she fucking doubles down on it and says it again. They point out the exact missing years and she just continues to insult the intelligence of the audience by parroting her BS again.

I think the idea of facts not getting in the way is because there is no accountability for politicians, or in the media. We need more badasses like Christopher Hitchens who won't stand for people insulting their intelligence with lies on TV in real time.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Sure, but doesn't it sound even more believable that he just doesn't want to let facts get in the way of badmouthing his political opponents? It's not like there haven't been any other examples of that recently.

It is :) I'm just poking the anthill.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
and pearl harbor too right? Those Japanese fighter were in fact mericans.

Also the earth is flat
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
without watching the video i knew for ages the 9/11 was a insider job.

there are to many weird coincidences for it to not be just that. Even though it was a great loss and many innocent people lost their lifes, this is nothing in comparison to the "greater good" america got out of that event.

Illuminati are real.

/// damn now they know i was here *Tinfoil hat landing on pc* you will never get me alive ///
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Here's what I believe about 9/11:
1. Take the findings of the 9/11 Commission - Saudi terrorists enter America, train at flight school, hijack planes, fly into buildings, government has enough information to connect the dots but fails to do so.
2. Now add: someone in government actually does connect the dots, but sees political advantage in the attack and decides to do nothing, or perhaps even prevent others from making the connection. Or maybe whoever it is lacks self-confidence and fails to act on conviction. (Reasoning: it's more likely that everyone was too stupid OR evil OR fearful to connect the dots and tell someone, than everyone was too stupid to connect the dots and tell someone.)

Could have happened with Pearl Harbor, too, for all I know. Would have made a lot of economic sense.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 17, 2016, 11:01:19 AM
NEVER expect a conspirancy when human failure was another possibility.
I'm familiar with Hanlon's Razor. But I think better yet is Scrotie's Antirazor: Never attribute solely to human stupidity, or solely to malice, what could adequately be explained by either.

Under sufficiently macro conditions, this approaches attributing it to both. Probably not on a grand conspiracy level, of course; perhaps just a White House intelligence analyst who has the thought suddenly occur to him and decides, perhaps rightly, that if he succeeds in stopping the attack they'll never be any "proof" he was right and made into a pariah at his politically charged workplace, while if he simply shuts up his bosses will finally gave that Iraq invasion they want so much. A bunch of isolated moments like those... not a conspiracy. Or at least probably not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 17, 2016, 12:25:11 PM
"OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS AND HILLARY CO FOUNDED IT WITH HIM""

From Dictionary:
equipped, outfitted, or furnished:

Isis became powerful when took over the left behind military hardware per instructions of BO.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Necro says " 7/11 was a part time job"

change the subject here but did you know the MOON is a hologram....

Bin Laden uploaded that shit into the Matrix...

Your mom was an inside job!
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info