Rudy Giuliani accidently confirms 9/11 was inside job!

Last bumped on Sep 17, 2016, 6:50:58 AM
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. However, when a murder is committed, the investigator's first question is 'who profits from this?'.

What was the chain of events with 9/11? 1. The attack happens. 2. Soon after, a significant portion of the US population thinks Saddam is responsible. 3. Second Iraq invasion. Huge military budgets and expenditures. Many overpriced missiles are used.

Although I'm far from certain about anything, there is something fishy there.

Of course, there is a much simpler explanation - the attacks were the work of islamist terrorists and they were simply used as a convenient excuse for a war by Bush and the military industrial complex.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 16, 2016, 10:45:53 AM
but did you watch the video of Rudy? (the mayor of NY when 9/11 happened...)
I've got a simpler explanation: Guliani has brain damage, from a recently sustained head injury.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
but did you watch the video of Rudy? (the mayor of NY when 9/11 happened...)

Yes, I did and I know who he is - it does look strange, especially considering what was written in the article. The article claimed this wasn't his first time saying this.

Senility is a good explanation... until you consider that it fits much more nicely with the scenario of Rudy knowing 9/11 was an inside job and this leading him to these slips. It sounds much more reasonable for a senile politician to make such a mistake if he had prior knowledge of an inside job. If he knew 9/11 was a Muslim terrorist attack and still forgot about it, that would be an error of such epic proportions (considering who he is) that he should be drooling somewhere in a hospital bed instead of making speeches.

TLDR: Yes, it's fucking strange indeed.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 16, 2016, 12:17:46 PM
I don't think there's anything strange about it. I know what he was getting at:

"SINCE the implementation of the Patriot act, there hasn't been...."

The problem is, he's sorely mistaken.

Spoiler
And it's completely disingenuous, per the usual...
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Aug 16, 2016, 12:47:57 PM
If even NY's mayor was involved in such an inside job a lot of people must have been. None of them have confessed the truth because of bad concience or so. That makes the inside job theory not very likely for me.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
If even NY's mayor was involved in such an inside job a lot of people must have been. None of them have confessed the truth because of bad concience or so. That makes the inside job theory not very likely for me.

It makes it certainly unlikely. The sheer number of people who would have to keep it a secret, for YEARS, is absurd.

/conspiracy.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
I don't think there's anything strange about it. I know what he was getting at:

"SINCE the implementation of the Patriot act, there hasn't been...."

The problem is, he's sorely mistaken.

Spoiler
And it's completely disingenuous, per the usual...

OK, I didn't pay attention to that part. The problem is, 9/11 is a bit less than 7.5 years before Obama and the Patriot Act is much close to seven, not eight years - but considering he was barely managing to talk coherently, I guess senility is a more than sufficient explanation.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 16, 2016, 1:14:02 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Senility is a good explanation... until you consider that it fits much more nicely with the scenario of Rudy knowing 9/11 was an inside job and this leading him to these slips. It sounds much more reasonable for a senile politician to make such a mistake if he had prior knowledge of an inside job.
Sure, but doesn't it sound even more believable that he just doesn't want to let facts get in the way of badmouthing his political opponents? It's not like there haven't been any other examples of that recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info