Rudy Giuliani accidently confirms 9/11 was inside job!

did we watch the same video? dude was talking about Islamic terrorists attacking the world trade center in the 90s at about the 30 second mark...............

he even literally mentioned 2001

like what the fuck
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Sep 8, 2016, 10:37:58 AM
This is how conspiracy theory science works: Flip 100 coins. 50 heads, 49 tails, 1 lands on its edge. The one which lands on its edge proves the United States Government is magnetizing its currency.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This is how conspiracy theory science works: Flip 100 coins. 50 heads, 49 tails, 1 lands on its edge. The one which lands on its edge proves the United States Government is magnetizing its currency.

Alternatively, lift the 100th coin onto it's edge while tricking yourself into believing it landed that way on it's own, thus proving the United States Government is magnetizing its currency.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
ampdecay wrote:
did we watch the same video? dude was talking about Islamic terrorists attacking the world trade center in the 90s at about the 30 second mark...............

he even literally mentioned 2001

Yeah, I don't understand what the article is talking about. It's completely false and based on nothing. At least they were ingenuous enough to link the article.
Like Mark said, I guess the author doesn't "want to let facts get in the way of badmouthing his political opponents?"
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
^ in what way is Rudolph guiliani, a former mayor , a political opponent of the author of the piece (who I assume is not running for any office), how?
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 8, 2016, 4:46:01 PM
"
Bars wrote:
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. However, when a murder is committed, the investigator's first question is 'who profits from this?'.

What was the chain of events with 9/11? 1. The attack happens. 2. Soon after, a significant portion of the US population thinks Saddam is responsible. 3. Second Iraq invasion. Huge military budgets and expenditures. Many overpriced missiles are used.

Although I'm far from certain about anything, there is something fishy there.

Of course, there is a much simpler explanation - the attacks were the work of islamist terrorists and they were simply used as a convenient excuse for a war by Bush and the military industrial complex.

It's not a conspiracy - it's either a matter of lie with dogs get flees since we funded AQ (see operation cyclone) and still do in Syria. We relabel them for public consumption as al-nusra and I think they changed names again, or, they do our dirty work with direct input. Far fetched? Lots of money to be made off scared ppl whether military industrial complex or security surveillance state. Not to mention there is no talk of unions and equitable wages etc.

Terrorism is classic divide and conquer IMO by the elites. Keep little ppl divided while you walk away with all marbles.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 17, 2016, 1:32:26 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Terrorism is classic divide and conquer IMO by the elites. Keep little ppl divided while you walk away with all marbles.

Of course it is, the US of A has many resemblances to the Roman Empire: divide et impera.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info