☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
shanisha wrote:
Say guys, in your opinion with a death opus would you go with a kaom with gem swapping or belly ?

i always go with koam with gem swaping or i use 2 bow, 1 for aoe and 1 single target on weapon switching. this cost more but its quite nice to have

"
Vitty wrote:
I've returned to this game after a long hiatus ( and admittedly being a pretty casual player before) and decided to try this build, it's been great so far but I've reached a snag.

I've reached about level 66 on this build and it was going pretty smooth for the most part before, a few times I'd felt like I'd been lacking in damage or survivability and a few extra talent points always solved it.

The end of act 3 and Act4 have been utter misery though, for the most part I'm usually stable on most mobs and not experiencing real problems and then suddenly a huge variety of things will just suddenly one shot me?

Is there something I'm missing or that I can fix because I'm starting to get quite frustrated.

I had the same problem. This build is a bit "squishy" so you'll have to be careful but what solved it for me was 5L Lioneyes bow and belly of the beast. Scale as much life and damage on the gear as you can.

Now I'm having troubles with uber izaro but opus/kaom should solve that one and I can go for end game bosses.
"
dsimek11 wrote:
I had the same problem. This build is a bit "squishy" so you'll have to be careful but what solved it for me was 5L Lioneyes bow and belly of the beast. Scale as much life and damage on the gear as you can.

Now I'm having troubles with uber izaro but opus/kaom should solve that one and I can go for end game bosses.

This. Once with at least Belly or Kaom this build feels a lot more comfortable. On a budget high 4K Life, with tuned gear closer to 6K (Jewels, more passives). Feels very comfortable especially in that Lab environment.

I'm super burnt out of the league so I'm going to take a little break until the weekend.

I want to get videos lined up with the new tree. Requests?

I have *some* resources in Standard so I can make some request configurations.

Obviously Shaper, 4x Guardian, maybe Uber (feels so bad to buy a Hope and get a Mask). What other footage would you guys like to see?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Looks like the tree under "Example Gear, Voltaxic Rift" is broken :/
Hi,
I've been following this build a lot, this and the budget version. I noticed that there's no lightning arrow link listed here but on the budget build it's only a 5 link listing. On it was Lightning arrow, GMP, Pierce, Weapon ele dmg, and increased critical strikes. If I had a 6 link what would be the next best socket?
Dear sir or madam,
Do i still need Artizi arms, if i use Vaal Pact? Which alternate arms can i use instead of it?
Also they cost too much for me :c
Last edited by sekaznytosha on Mar 18, 2017, 7:23:39 AM
"
sekaznytosha wrote:
Dear sir or madam,
Do i still need Artizi arms, if i use Vaal Pact? Which alternate arms can i use instead of it?
Also they cost too much for me :c

hum, do you mean atziri acuity(the glove)? if so, no you dont need those if you use vaal pacte but if you can manage to get them, you can remouve vaal pacte so you still have the vaal pacte effect on crit (you always crit anyway) but still keep all you life regen.

what to use instead? just a good life-rez glove with good offence stats like phy dmg or atk speed.

why mirror arrow over decoy?mirror doesnt seem to hold any aggro and do any dmg.....what the purpose of it?

I got kaom + 6l opus (lv89). I will try uber tomorrow but feeling squishy (4.7k life). Can you guys recommend me which flasks are good for u-lab?
@KamisamaLolz: My apologies. I might remove that all together, with Poison nerfs incoming. Not sure yet but it has been a while since I've played around with that configuration. At 36 Challenges I go back to Standard to tune the guide.

@AnOleLady: For my preference,

Low Crit Chance: LA-GMP-Pierce-WED-Crit Strikes-Crit Multi
High Crit Chance: LA-GMP-Pierce-WED-PPAD-Crit Multi

Really good for mapping imo, if you got some single target. The trade-off between Crit Strikes and PPAD is dependent on what level of Crit you can get.

@sekaznytosha: Atziri arms are pretty nice ^^ Ofc you don't need Vaal Pact just make sure your Crit Chance is high enough so you're landing Critical Strikes. If you can't afford it, you have to stick with Vaal Pact. Alternatives that I prefer can be Rare Gloves like:

Or some people still prefer to use a DPS glove like Maligaro or Facebreakers there. If you need the Resistances, or an open slot for INT, use a Rare Gloves instead. Mine would be better with something like a Phys roll.

@zakariusqc: You can use it interchangeably. I like it better these days since it can shoot a little farther and draws the same aggro after the Decoy Totem nerf in Patch 2.4.

@AvantiUltras: That's really low for Kaom's man. No characters in your profile?

For Uber Lab, I generally will use:

Dying/Vinktar/Basalt of Bleed/Quicksilver of Warding/Health of Bleed OR Poison Removal

Quicksilver of Warding is great against those proximity shield Temp Chain traps, Basalt is self explanatory. If you wanna go slower Silver Flask of Warding is also ok.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info