We're Proud to Announce Our Upcoming Expansion: Atlas of Worlds!

New expansion?
I am just used to all games that new expansion has new acts,new quests,new classes,new skills...
30 more maps dont make a new expansion for my opinion.
On the other point,i appreciate the effort cause i understand the budget is not big enough for major changes
So much for the "it will change your understanding for end-game". The hype is over....
Pretty cool update! Should put a bit more life into maps.

Supporter packs have gone down hill big time now though :(
IGN: TitanVaolox
New packs look amazing. Might have to get the most expensive one for once :)

Can't wait for the expansion.
HAIL HYDRA!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Oh my goooood.. this is gonna be hudge!!!!! freaking insane 30 new maps + 19 new bosses and so on.. u guys did it this time! cant wait to battle through the dark content..

great work!

Gz
Really? This is it? This is your new end game you have been hyping?

You just added more maps that go inside of a bigger map so the end game has changed from maps to Mapception.

Disappointed.
I think it'll be more fun for a little while anyway. There's just one glaring question I have about the shaper's orbs. If we can drop maps that are 5 tiers higher than normal (because the shapers orb will allow it) will we still be able to get that 5 tier higher than normal map drop in the base map type? Because if we can get it in the same base type we're potentially getting a +5 drop in a map, which I think is awesome, but if not we have to farm higher tier content to get the same availability -- which makes it more like a lucky find while grinding harder content.
Took a look at those Supporter Packs just now.

I am _SO_ going to get the Hydra Pack.
Armour looks effing awesome.
Minotaur too, nice bonus.
"
MBata wrote:
Wasn't it pretty common to release new skills with each expansion?

Do you think we'll get some more?

"
Jibblies wrote:
Nice! :) Do we get some new active and support gems as well... please?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4xftd2/atlas_of_worlds/d6f3ha5
"
Chris wrote:
There are two new skills, and we're going to reveal them in the coming days. They both use the new channeling system.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info