We're Proud to Announce Our Upcoming Expansion: Atlas of Worlds!

So basicaly you're telling me a new expansion lounches on my birthday. Thanks for the present GGG :P
Even though this magically killed my other supporter pack icons, I am so ready.
Not gonna lie, a bit disappointed with the severe lack of forums badge flare from these packs. They're all just carbon copies of each other in format.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
Nikolasp wrote:
Even though this magically killed my other supporter pack icons, I am so ready.

I have sent you a PM about this :)
You people work really inspiring. so cool!
Every expansion i have genuine hype

But what i want to kinda complain about - is that, i'm one of those casual players, and after every expansion i casually play a char to about 70-80th levels, in about a week(maybe hour after work). rip or not, doesnt matter. Then i think i probably want to go with some other interesting builds, maybe with items i found with my first char(dont really trade much), but at that point i feel completely demotivated to run through those repetetive 3 levels of difficulty again. And especially after some early rip.

Please, cut those difficulty levels to just one, as iirc Chris mentioned you ultimately want to do.

One go through that quest chains is ok. I can perfectly see how that is convenient with build restart. All those side features from earlier expansions became much more meaningfull and interesting. Prophecies, labirynth, masters and all things i mostly skipping just to go to the endgame. All this would get in proper and immerse line of char developement.

Now you just wan to get to end game first as fast as you can, and thats it (

Add some acts, scale some exp progression, maybe even stretch some already existing zones! just get rid of this asspain ...sameness asap!

sorry for rush spelling
Last edited by old_joe on Aug 17, 2016, 8:41:11 AM
dude in the reaper looking robe looks like hes rocking a 3d art Cloak of Tawm'r Isley
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
oh look they came up with "content"
couple of new maps and they call it an expansion :D

like ususal there's more content in your pathetic shop than in tha game itself good job :D
IGN: Bluntexile
So is no one going to talk about how they changed from using '-' in variable item mods to using 'to'?
cant wait to die of boredom again, rip perandus, rip prophecy, rip eternal orb, rip graphics, rip connection, rip poe.... zzzzZZZZZZ
The Shaper looks like an ilithid (aka a mindflayer). Who plays D&D at GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info