♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

Just checking in real quick to say that I'm currently lvl 90 rocking this build. Haven't invested that much (6l was kinda expensive).
I've done Atziri, Uber Lab and corrupted maps up to T14. The biggest problem is the low health (maybe going CI would be good?). Flasks and mobility are my defenses.
Getting high lvl gems and maybe quality is very important to get anything done.
I don't feel like the "low" ignite chance is a problem at all. With the Ascendancy you'll ignite every pack you jump in to and bosses get ignited on every second Flameblast anyways.

It's super fast and the damage is pretty insane. Survivability is ok if you play solo and keep moving.
THIS BUILD IS SUPER FUN! ... had to be said ;)

A few things I'm still unsure about:

- If a Doryani's or a second Singularity is better
- If going ES would be smarter
- I run MoM for a bit more survivability with the downside that I might be unable to cast LW for a millisecond every now and then until leech kicks in... still feels worth for the effective health gain. Can't really tell if the pros outweigh the cons...
- Not sure what the Ice Spear setup really does for me. I feel like there should be better options.
"
cortez_ch wrote:

- Not sure what the Ice Spear setup really does for me. I feel like there should be better options.

Only at level 44 with this build, but I agree with you 100% on this.

I'm sure there are better options, but haven't spent much time brainstorming on the options. Also I'm just coming back to the game after taking a couple year break so my info is outdated and limited.

A couple idea's would include Molten Shell, Firestorm, Rejuv Totem, Flame Totem & Searing Bond (keep in mind I'm a bit of a noob so I'm sure there are obvious reasons why a few of these won't work, try to keep the laughing to a minimum ;)

edit: Trying out Molten Shell for the time being and it seems to be much more productive than Ice Spear.
Last edited by Sorrugis on Nov 12, 2016, 4:44:30 PM
The Ice Spear is to keep up Elemental Overload, right? The low crit chance on lightning warp is unreliable.
"
malebranche wrote:
The Ice Spear is to keep up Elemental Overload, right? The low crit chance on lightning warp is unreliable.

correct
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
How is this in 2.5?

Lvling my witch atm to run it but only at 50 and basically no money yet.

Any suggestions on running CI instead of life? You would probably miss out on a lot of good points on the left sida of the skilltree.
"
ladymordeth wrote:
How is this in 2.5?

Lvling my witch atm to run it but only at 50 and basically no money yet.

Any suggestions on running CI instead of life? You would probably miss out on a lot of good points on the left sida of the skilltree.

Ci could be good to get more survaivabiliy but no falskes and u have to take something vs stun
Any updates on the build for 2.5 and how viable is it?
"
ladymordeth wrote:
Any updates on the build for 2.5 and how viable is it?

if u want update, u can use 10 grand spectrum to get best dps in burning :) for gear maybe can use new amulet with avatr of fire, really op!!
Build is up and going and its really really fast. Changed fast cast on 6L to chance to ignite and some nodes for more ignite so thats not a problem.

I do have some problems keeping up elemental overload? Mobs die too fast and I dont take damage to proc ice spear. Any other way to keep it up, instead of just taking dmg to proc it?
"
ladymordeth wrote:
Build is up and going and its really really fast. Changed fast cast on 6L to chance to ignite and some nodes for more ignite so thats not a problem.

I do have some problems keeping up elemental overload? Mobs die too fast and I dont take damage to proc ice spear. Any other way to keep it up, instead of just taking dmg to proc it?

orb of storm - inc crit chance could be a choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info