♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

"
kerrdaddy wrote:
died 6 times to a tier 5 map to lose all my exp.. i have max resists and good gear but you will get one shotted by bosses and its single target FB is junk without a lvl 4 empower. If you cannot afford 21/20 gems..this build is not for you

I have no idea why you are having trouble.

Gear looks fine. you have a granite, you even have an empower or your FB set-up and a 6L! i'm still running 5L.

i'm regularly running t7/t8 deathless. i haven't tried t9 yet because i haven't gotten around to it. however the gem levels are very important. if you get ahead of them by running higher level maps too soon, things can definitely get ugly.

Maybe this is just not your style of build, or maybe your life is too low?

i would suggest running a basalt in addition to granite.

this build depends on mobility. you shouldn't ever be standing around or tanking anything.

also i found that running the two golems made a noticeable difference. i was quite surprised.

Question: how can you get 2 golems up at a time? it says you can only have 1 golem up at a time?

please get back ASAP thx,also im lvl 40 atm with this build.
"
D2Kirks wrote:
Question: how can you get 2 golems up at a time? it says you can only have 1 golem up at a time?

please get back ASAP thx,also im lvl 40 atm with this build.

It's part of the Elementalist Ascendancy class... You'll get it after the Labyrinth.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 11, 2016, 10:23:46 PM
liege of the primordial

also, just finished running about an hour's worth of alch and go t9s.

no problems. Not sure why people are having issues.

i have noticed that FB's "killing power" has definitely dropped off. but, good grief, i've effectively got it 3L. my 4th link is increased burning damage, so if i don't get an ignite it helps not at all...

can't wait for my empower to level !

edit: lmao. i just realized i have faster casting linked in instead of controlled destruction. my FB is essentially a 2L. hahaha. think i'll go fix that...
Last edited by plasticeyes on Oct 12, 2016, 1:12:35 AM
anyone did red maps with this build and howz ur exp after the nerf of ascendency passive. how is this build against tough bosses
build is very gem lvl dependent. Canyon tier 6 map.. easy one shotted by boss. SPOILER ALERT! respec your character if you made this build. unless you can afford lvl 21+ gems
Hi hitma47!
How do you do combo damage with lightning warp?
Hi, I died crazy with only hp so i swapped to CI/ES. Now it is a lot better imo. I am lvl 77 now, have more than 8K shield and insane dmg.

Items:

Desired passive skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQFvAuMDdQceB6UNfBBYES0RUBGWEmkV1xbzFxwabBslHRQdTx_HIcMi9CTYJjwqjSt4LJwspiy_LYsvnTQKNbk22DdmN4M8BT1fRlJJG0lRSbFJskuuUlNWSFZjV8lX4Vh3XGtfBF9qa3psC20ZcLtxeXxLfIN_xoIQgpuESIVthq6HZYt6j0aP-pDWkSuTJ5UulnSXlZf0mjuboZ2un9-hL6brpwinK6yYr420DLaGvorAZsNtyL_K09DQ1AfVgdWm18_YJNlb3I3fsOL35CLpAuq66-7sGOxV7SDtPO9874jw1fFs99f5N_ll_Ew=?accountName=Hapsmaster&characterName=OddawajButaFrajerze

Done T10 maps easy, havent tried more cause my pc is lame so game lags a bit, thats the only dowside of jumping around. Amazing build Hitma47!
Last edited by Hapsmaster on Oct 19, 2016, 7:04:44 PM
Playing this build in HC essence at the moment.

I only have 4500 HP but I have no trouble until T7 (I didn't tried upper because I don't have them)

I don't use double golem, I took the passive to protect against reflect and I didn't do the ubber lab yet.

Only 5 link for the warp and 3L for flameblast and damage is insane ....

(basically, one shot any map boss with flameblast.)

PS : for me, it's CWDT + IC which is mandatory, except that, as long as you don't stop warping (throw a basalt and granite here and there) and I never faced near death experience (yet).

Thank you very much for this fun build, very cheap and efficient ! :)

I agree that it's probably not the build to do all content ultra safely, but it is extremely fun !
"
Xsicopate wrote:
Playing this build in HC essence at the moment.

I only have 4500 HP but I have no trouble until T7 (I didn't tried upper because I don't have them)

I don't use double golem, I took the passive to protect against reflect and I didn't do the ubber lab yet.

Only 5 link for the warp and 3L for flameblast and damage is insane ....

(basically, one shot any map boss with flameblast.)

PS : for me, it's CWDT + IC which is mandatory, except that, as long as you don't stop warping (throw a basalt and granite here and there) and I never faced near death experience (yet).

wow! gg. i would definitely not play this build in HC. lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info