Omegle discussion

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am starting to look better with the help of medication!

Glad to hear it, now perhaps you should look around in the right places - or really anything but a nerd-dominated gaming community :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Deadpeng switch genders ill date u

my gf says im cute i wonder if girls on omegle will show boob
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Sep 28, 2016, 3:50:08 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
Deadpeng switch genders ill date u

my gf says im cute i wonder if girls on omegle will show boob

I am not going to switch!

Hahax nowadays I realize there are plenty of girls on Omegle looking for really hot guys to talk to.
I went on OMEGLE after this thread and it was cool

Talked to some dude from some EU country about how great america is. I think it was... Denmark

Made me realized how good I have it, Europeans don't realize it but this guy did.

Second guy was from Germany, we talked about Trump and Hillary, even though we had different opinions, he wasn't like the limp wristed Hillary sympathizers on this forum, good conversation with a non-cuck
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:

Talked to some dude from some EU country about how great america is. I think it was... Denmark

Made me realized how good I have it, Europeans don't realize it but this guy did.

Second guy was from Germany, we talked about Trump and Hillary, even though we had different opinions, he wasn't like the limp wristed Hillary sympathizers on this forum, good conversation with a non-cuck

I don't know about Denmark, they are 4th in the world in human development index while the USA is 8th :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 1, 2016, 9:13:05 AM
After coming to the USA for six eight months I really do not find USA as rich as I imagined. In fact, plenty here are struggling harder as compared to my fellows back in Asia. The only thing I gained here was the freedom to cross dress and get judged less.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:02:57 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

I don't know about Denmark, they are 4th in the world in human development index while the USA is 8th :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

He was mostly astonished by me having two cars, not paying such immense taxes and having the human right to own a fire arm. It sounded like he was living in some like faux-free utopia where you just have the illusion that you're free.
anything is everything
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Hmm you must not be from Thailand then.

LOL
"
Manocean wrote:

He was mostly astonished by me having two cars, not paying such immense taxes and having the human right to own a fire arm. It sounded like he was living in some like faux-free utopia where you just have the illusion that you're free.

Not saying everything in Denmark is perfect but honestly it sounds like 'the neighbour's grass is always greener' to me. He's seeing just the pros in a 'pros and cons' situation. He wouldn't be so overjoyed to learn of the difference in gun crime rates between the USA and Denmark and he was taking a lot for granted (immense social, pension and health security benefits + much more financially accessible higher education and so on).
Last edited by Bars on Oct 2, 2016, 3:30:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info