Omegle discussion

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Main issue is that I prefer to be wooed rather than to woo others. I realized this is simply not going to work and I better find attention and happiness in other forms.

Got to let them know you want to be wooed, drop subtle hints. I'm sure there are people looking for the kind of relationship you are.

Lol seriously? Everybody told me that can only happen in my dreams.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Main issue is that I prefer to be wooed rather than to woo others. I realized this is simply not going to work and I better find attention and happiness in other forms.

Got to let them know you want to be wooed, drop subtle hints. I'm sure there are people looking for the kind of relationship you are.

Lol seriously? Everybody told me that can only happen in my dreams.

You probably have to adjust your expectations and work for it. If you're unwilling to apply effort, it probably won't happen.

What you need is a paradigm shift. Have you been approaching the issue in a rational, calculated and methodical way? Or have you just been thinking 'I want something to just kinda happen'?

Think about it like hitting 100 in PoE. It's doable but you need a solid plan, patience and effort. I'm not a big fan of the 'follow your dreams' motivational crap but I'm pretty sure almost anything is achievable with the right approach. How did you hit 100 in PoE? How much planning, research, experience, effort and patience did it require? And how are you going about finding love? My guess would be a few random and half-assed attempts ending in disappointment and 'I don't want to be hurt anymore so I'll just kinda give up and try not to think about it'.

Not saying it's easy or success is guaranteed if you simply apply yourself but IMO chances are good. You seem like a good-looking, intelligent and resourceful fellow, if a bit confused in certain departments - don't sell yourself short. And keep it in mind I'm not a particularly nice person and I never say empty positive shit just to make someone feel better. If I say it, I think it. On the other hand, if you just mope around and give up, welcome to Sadville.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 9, 2016, 2:10:28 AM
Well I hit level 100 on Path of Exile because I know that it is something I will hit if I repeatedly commit to a certain ritual and overcome all odds along the way. The kind of relationship I want is that way as well.

I want to be wooed and and given attention. I want to be treated like a princess. I am not willing to change my expectations because I realize that is the only kind of love that will give me happiness.
All right, fine. And are you doing something about it?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Well there is nothing I can do. I am too old to start estrogen. Perfect transgenders are those who start taking pills since pre-puberty. I do not have many years of beauty left. As a physicist I earn too little to sugerdaddy anyone, by the time I become a professor I am too old to really pursue the kind of dreams I want anyway.
"
Well there is nothing I can do. Perfect transgenders are those who start taking pills since pre-puberty. I do not have many years of beauty left. As a physicist I earn too little to sugerdaddy anyone, by the time I become a professor I am too old to really pursue the kind of dreams I want anyway.

So, you must be a perfect transgender to find what you want? There's absolutely no scenario in which you find it otherwise and there's no scenario in which you become a perfect transgender?
Well there are just no other kinds of love that suit me. Even if say there is a chance that I find something that actually makes happy, say slavery, the chances are too slim to count any hope on it. I might as well give up on waiting for it and make better use of whatever limited time I have. I should live everyday of my life as if it were my last. Too bad perfect transgender technology does not exist, if I were to change, I would end up looking like a monster and I cannot even reproduce.
Sounds to me like you're trying really hard to convince yourself why you can't be happy because you're scared of rejection. If what you've been doing until now is 'waiting for it', you are quite right - it won't happen. Now, what you should do is go to certain bars and find certain circles where you'll be accepted for who you are without having to undergo surgery because no matter how much of a rarity you are, there are seven fucking billion people in the world and even if you're one in a few thousand, this means there are thousands of people like you in your country. If you are living in a prejudiced shithole, this might be problematic and the internet might be the most viable solution - but I don't have the impression you are. This, of course, won't guarantee anything but it will greatly improve your chances. Since with your current mindset and inactivity the chances are 0, anything greater than 0 is infinitely better and I don't think you believe the chance is 0 in all scenarios.

Apart from that, I completely agree with the sentiment you should live your every day as if it were your last. I also believe you wouldn't be sitting on your ass and trying to convince yourself how miserable you are instead of doing something about it if you were actually living like that. And, last but not least, there are so many people with so many different tastes and desires out there, I'm fairly certain you could easily find someone who would [Removed by Support] as you are right now and it would probably greatly improve your mood. Seems to me, right now the only factors stopping you from enjoying life and having a good time are your insecurity and your overly developed ego. With these psychological issues, you would probably be in a bad spot even if your sexuality was much more statistically common.
Last edited by Sarah on Aug 10, 2016, 4:56:48 PM
I hope you are right Bars. I do not feel I have many years left. I can say I can give it one last shot.

Meanwhile, I tried out a different outfit on Omegle recently lol.

I am starting to look better with the help of medication!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info