Omegle discussion

"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

He was mostly astonished by me having two cars, not paying such immense taxes and having the human right to own a fire arm. It sounded like he was living in some like faux-free utopia where you just have the illusion that you're free.

Not saying everything in Denmark is perfect but honestly it sounds like 'the neighbour's grass is always greener' to me. He's seeing just the pros in a 'pros and cons' situation. He wouldn't be so overjoyed to learn of the difference in gun crime rates between the USA and Denmark and he was taking a lot for granted (immense social, pension and health security benefits + much more financially accessible higher education and so on).

*stares menacingly*
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

He was mostly astonished by me having two cars, not paying such immense taxes and having the human right to own a fire arm. It sounded like he was living in some like faux-free utopia where you just have the illusion that you're free.

Not saying everything in Denmark is perfect but honestly it sounds like 'the neighbour's grass is always greener' to me. He's seeing just the pros in a 'pros and cons' situation. He wouldn't be so overjoyed to learn of the difference in gun crime rates between the USA and Denmark and he was taking a lot for granted (immense social, pension and health security benefits + much more financially accessible higher education and so on).

*stares menacingly*

What for?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:03:06 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Aknowledging any of America's flaws, even briefly in your own own head, causes an immediate revocation of American citizenship.

The cognitive dissonance this produces often leads to such ridiculous displays.

:D

Oh! Err, apologies...

USA! USA! USA! (waves flag)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Lol. Anyway Bars, mind telling us which state you residing in?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol. Anyway Bars, mind telling us which state you residing in?

Sofia, Bulgaria (the Balkan Peninsula, Southeast Europe). To compare to US states, think Alabama :D
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Aknowledging any of America's flaws, even briefly in your own own head, causes an immediate revocation of American citizenship.

I lost my citizenship because I read this comment.

GOOD JOB !
anything is everything
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreja_Peji%C4%87

Omg I just read about Andreja Pejić. She is too good looking not to be a female man. Guess the reason I got heated up about cross dressing was the momentary realization that I look kind of pretty too. I do realize that once I lose my beauty it is over and plenty of transgenders are suicidal. I will just cross dress for a few years more until I become too old for it lol.

“They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.”

- Eddie Izzard.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

I smell... sedition!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info