Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix

Still crashing with and without optimization.
My Yesterdays reply on patch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1708053/page/15. You can see my tech specs there.

Today's patch reply (I turned all graphics high now):

all it with or without command in exe launcher

1) No more crushes (tested about 3 min);
2) Constantly <30FPS in fight and 30-60 just standing in one place without anything moves.
3) POE always launches in second monitor (smaller one ~1440/900) no matter what I choose in Win10 preferences.

EDIT:

Well, after radeon drivers update it seems work well now. Not sure I got FPS significantly higher or lesser though.
Last edited by filtre on Aug 11, 2016, 9:43:24 AM
Crashing every 2-3 maps with coc discharge with or without optimizations. Crashed instances seems to be lost as well (very fun to loose well rolled red maps). :(
There appears to be a pattern here. Most people who experience the crashes seem to be using CoC. I personally crashed twice with my CoC character and i will try some map runs with a non crit character next.
Last edited by RapplerSoon on Aug 4, 2016, 7:03:09 AM
Just tested again with a vacuum cyclone build. It still crashes to windows with multithreading enabled (whereas without multithreading it would "just" disconnect and the instance would crash but I would not have to restart PoE).

(Link to bug reports forum https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701288/page/4#. My post is in the middle of the page.)

Edit: New (unrelated) bug introduced with this hotfix (at least I didn't notice it before today). If you abandon your master's daily they turn invisible but you can still interact with them (just their name appears floating over nothing). If you minimize PoE and go back they appear. This bug occurs both with and without multithreading enabled. (If you're quick and abandon the mission before the master enters the portal the master doesn't turn invisible.)
Last edited by vikroda on Aug 4, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
Before Hotfix no crash
After this hot fix got few crashs

DAMMMM with one crash the area i was got reset lost a corrupted dungeon :C

Edit³ nevermind the map was not discovered but still the same one but this is pretty wierd since was already complet explored
Last edited by raynan222 on Aug 4, 2016, 9:31:51 AM
Me and my friend crashed some times already on high tier corrupted maps and a zana dungeon T14.

He plays necromancer Support auramancer + SRS. I play physical CoC blade fall blade vortex. Neither of us enabled the new multi-threading thing. Both disconnecting at the same time and maps lost. Same thing happened yesterday before the latest hotfix.

For us, all the crashes happened in INDOORS zones (palace, overgrown ruin map, dungeon).
Last edited by Naishatte on Aug 4, 2016, 9:44:55 AM
I still experience crashes before the hotfix and now with my Blade vortex build on labyrinth but it crashes when Blade vortex itself isn't active either, both with and without the new feature
Wasn't DC'ing before patch now all I do is DC....this needs a NEW HOT FIX asap Plz

Quick update I am Discharge COC and it crash's with new update other toon SRS no crash before update and no crash after if that helps.. ran the checker's and stuff under POE DIR just to get everything upto date there and updated video driver too, all to no avail.
Last edited by KamiMick on Aug 5, 2016, 2:04:38 PM
Got crash in the last room to Izaro, wtf... Also crashes manytimes even with no mobs nearby, my skill is Discharge, with or without optimizations. PoE was fine for me before this stupid patch, I can play with fps 5-15 but can't play when it keep crashing like this.

Laptop cpu i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz
RAM 8GB
Win 7 ultimate 64bit
VGA GTX 765M
IGN: Feniksa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info