Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix

Well tested for the past day using ghostbusting setup. Multithreading on has improved the fps and I was unable to force a full instance crash, however the problem is still there. The only difference being that rather than lose all portals, the game exits completely without warning, but portals are still there upon return (-1 portal of course). In my opinion this is actually worse because there is no warning and it's happened with minimal mobs vacuumed in. one arid lake map i literally only could get one pack of mobs and I would be right back to desktop. Definitely not any better on the disconnect end, but hopefully step in the right direction.
I got crashed after enter my t15map then can't go there anymore "Failed to join instance..." :(
That was my 3rd maps lost with that error since patch 2.3.3. Daily Zana have that prob too...
IGN: Feniksa
Can confirm that the same problem persists (exactly the same error message as the crash before this hotfix)
Game is keeping crashing a lot, pls fix it..... Is annoying. I got like 5 crash in less than 30min
Sigh...

That's two T13 map bosses (excavation and courtyard) I have lost to this crashing while playing maps.
Never happened before today...

I'm sure you are working on it but at this point I don't want to spend any good maps for fear they will be wasted again.
Crashing every other instance with coc discharge.. literally EVERY other instance.
all time crashed, dry lake, all maps.My build is blade vortex.
Please fix it.
game was working pretty good till 10mins ago game started shuddering and freezing and now constant crashing...... hot fix gone cold lmao

unsure what changed GG but every think was running awesome then BAM super erratic unstable lagg game crashing

frame time (ms) erratic 277 to 40 all over the show
latancy erratic 300 to 40 all over the show
fps 30 to 3-4

Last edited by bd33 on Aug 4, 2016, 11:59:08 PM
So, I did a 6 hr season and I was prepared to write about all the crashes and such when I was done so here we go.

This patch is awesome, much better flow. Before the hotfix the game crashed all the time randomly, but now after 6hrs, no crashes at all. Good job.

Thank you @ggg
Cannot do lab, every zone change I lag a lot, was working perfectly with no preload and now I just keep disconnecting.

I'm pissed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info