Guys if I see some symbolic language spam I quit and GGG would fall so hard

"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Latin spam.

Que te pasa mono culiao sacoweas y la ctm!!!... This is not Latin Spam, is Chilean Spam. :D
OP complained about Cyrillic spam (actually, 'crylic' spam, but it's not a spelling competition.) That is spam using Cyrillic alphabet. Latin spam is spam using the Latin alphabet. So your spam was Latin too :P
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I hope you see Russian in chat, because you quitting wouldn't be a bad thing when you have that attitude
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
ヒエログリフのスパムの恐るべき力を見よ:)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
ヒエログリフのスパムの恐るべき力を見よ:)

Oh nooooo!

What I mean is not texts and writing to eachother, but real rmt spam more like:
VV-vV-Vvdot/p03601dDot.rU
Wall of text
Wall of text prices
Wall of text
It never ends

This in /global 820
And in grena server it was terrible, as my friends said...
No Problem,
Exile
Good to see old racism in poe forum, thanks god they still there!

I was think poe community become less racist, but nothing changed. Gold standard.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

I was think poe community become less racist, but nothing changed. Gold standard.

The brainwashing work wonder with political correctness.
Russians are not a specific race but a nationality. IT is called xenophobia not racism goddamit.

Also there is nothing xenophobic or "racist" to complain about people talking in foreign language in a "global" chat. Everyone should be able to be understood in a "global" chat.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 4, 2016, 4:27:31 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Everyone should be able to be understood in a "global" chat.

Not going to happen unless GGG implements a translator for the 7000 languages of this planet.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Latin spam.

Que te pasa mono culiao sacoweas y la ctm!!!... This is not Latin Spam, is Chilean Spam. :D
OP complained about Cyrillic spam (actually, 'crylic' spam, but it's not a spelling competition.) That is spam using Cyrillic alphabet. Latin spam is spam using the Latin alphabet. So your spam was Latin too :P

What?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Cyrillic-alphabet

That's in English. It's кирилица in Cyrillic, pronounced "kirilitsa". It comes from the name of St. Cyril who, together with St. Methodius, started the missionary work which resulted in the Cyrillic script after their deaths.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 4, 2016, 6:49:14 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

The brainwashing work wonder with political correctness.
Russians are not a specific race but a nationality. IT is called xenophobia not racism goddamit.

Also there is nothing xenophobic or "racist" to complain about people talking in foreign language in a "global" chat. Everyone should be able to be understood in a "global" chat.

It's not xenophobia. Russians have done everything in their power to earn this reputation. This is just facts. My family is partly russian. Their culture values cheating, finding shortcuts, making profit from everything nomatter how many bridges get burnt or people hurt. Giving a good deal or assistance to strangers is seen as weakness. I don't know where this shit comes from, but it runs deep.

With all that said you really surprised at their spamming? Just try and ignore it for now. What will happen is same as in other good games. GGG will build better tools to deal with these people and everything will go back to normal.
"
Enduros wrote:

It's not xenophobia. Russians have done everything in their power to earn this reputation. This is just facts. My family is partly russian. Their culture values cheating, finding shortcuts, making profit from everything nomatter how many bridges get burnt or people hurt. Giving a good deal or assistance to strangers is seen as weakness. I don't know where this shit comes from, but it runs deep.

I'm not Russian and my country has been fucked by the Russians at certain points in the not-so-distant past, so I can't claim any especially warm feelings towards the Russians, but this is bullshit. You could as easily spend some time in the trashiest British or American ghetto and say this is what the British or American culture amounts to.

Perhaps this reflects your family's values but don't try to attribute it to one of the richest and most complex cultures in Europe.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 4, 2016, 5:05:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info