Hillary Clinton

Hillary rigging the vote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

Trump was right folks.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

And then THIS happens (quite the commonplace, yeah?):

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/21/clintons-make-their-move-ninja-prowler-escapes-security-at-ecuadorian-embassy/#more-120471

But surely the man who keeps demolishing the Clinton Machine (and every mega-bucks Oligarch relying upon it for their continued prosperity)with a steady drip-drip-drip of leaks would never be the target of assassination attempts. Pure tinfoil, nothing to see here. =^[.]^=

Looks like he barely avoided shooting himself in the back twice.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Hillary rigging the vote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

Trump was right folks.

It's okay. Rules and laws and such impedimenta are for the other guys. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yeah, don't wait for it to be confirmed by someone other than wikileaks' twitter. Please, continue your shitposting uninterrupted by a tiny inkling of critical thought.

(few hours later, and still the only source is wikileaks.)

(many many hours later, still just wikileaks. No statements, videos or pics from anyone. This did not happen.)
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Aug 22, 2016, 7:21:24 PM
"
i vote for her, she seems to be reasonable woman

There are two other more specific words that might be more appropriate -

Pragmatic - which is understanding that everything has a price and putting things on a scale
Conniving - which is looking for the price in everything and putting some things in your pocket
Last edited by innervation on Aug 22, 2016, 2:03:49 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
What do you think Soros' job is then?

There is no job. There are two teams pulling on one rope, and in neither of these teams does it actually matter who donated how much to whom, or who excercised his or her influence in favour of whomever, or who gave a job to anyone's cousin or nephew or son - what matters is, there is team A, and there is team B, and they fight each other.

And what they do is engage in a game of constantly shifting their pieces according to their agenda and their self-interests, and most likely they cannot distinguish between either of them.

That is their game, and we are just the onlookers. We can read shit, and watch shit, and educate ourselves, but in the end we will always be powerless, and all we can do is give a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down. That's the reality of things.

nt nietzche , not dragging me into your downward spiral!

poignant post though
Hey...is this thing on?
"
i vote for her, she seems to be reasonable woman

✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
LostForm wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
What do you think Soros' job is then?

There is no job. There are two teams pulling on one rope, and in neither of these teams does it actually matter who donated how much to whom, or who excercised his or her influence in favour of whomever, or who gave a job to anyone's cousin or nephew or son - what matters is, there is team A, and there is team B, and they fight each other.

And what they do is engage in a game of constantly shifting their pieces according to their agenda and their self-interests, and most likely they cannot distinguish between either of them.

That is their game, and we are just the onlookers. We can read shit, and watch shit, and educate ourselves, but in the end we will always be powerless, and all we can do is give a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down. That's the reality of things.
nt nietzche , not dragging me into your downward spiral!

poignant post though
Except for the part where it's all wrong. You think it's really not about who donated what to whom, or influence being exercised? The fight is the circus, not the objective. The group which can't distinguish between their agenda and their self-interest is us.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Except for the part where it's all wrong. You think it's really not about who donated what to whom, or influence being exercised? The fight is the circus, not the objective. The group which can't distinguish between their agenda and their self-interest is us.

mmm, so, Nietzche, is like the father of nihilism. Once a devote religious follower, his explorations into the absurdities inherent of faith drove him into a deep depression, which he studied intensely, which depressed him further, which he delved into, which spiraled onward, until his philosophy evolved into we are meaningless, nothing we do matters, that we arrived here by pure chance. So no I wont answer your question :)

And to be poignant does not necessarily mean to be correct, just emotional xD
Hey...is this thing on?
To my excuse, I was quite drunk when I wrote that, and got carried away a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info