GGG ignores the forums so much

"
Ceryneian wrote:

Forums are a mess BECAUSE of GGG's lack of involvement.

The average player just sees that GGG is not involved in forums and just assumes this is because GGG does NOT care about the forums.

So if GGG doesn't care about forums, why should the average PoE player?

This is basic Psych 101, but after 3 years we want to scratch our heads and wonder why this place has consistently been getting worse.

See all those lab threads? If GGG was more involved in dialoguing with the community about their thoughts on the lab and why they feel it is a good addition to the game - we wouldn't have fucking 200 threads complaining about lab.

By now most of the people with good insights/feedback have left forums after realizing it's a fucking waste of their time.

+1
What I don't like is when they post important stuff on Reddit and not on their own forums. Or like the other day they wanted to know people's opinion about something so they made a thread on Reddit and not on here. It could have been both. Doesn't look professional tbh.

Ever since Bex's announcement about the new forum policies it has been worse. What was supposed to be "cleaning the forums of trash" by reinforcing the rules and going full-SJW turned out to do the opposite.

I'm used to the Internet and all of its garbage so I don't care too much personally. I just try to avoid shitty threads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info