GGG ignores the forums so much

Even a joke needs the WK brigade :D
Whatever.

Yeah Boem, im sure they have me ignored because i am such an important voice that can cause discord if they keep reading too much roflstompapachehelicpoters ¤_¤

As for community being dicks, i dont think so.
They added too much "divisive content" as Chris would put it. So its only natural that we have divisive comments and divisive arguments. And since both(more than 2?) sides love the game we have heated and sometimes personal discussions..

Its all good imho.
But, if GGG engaged the community here more we wouldnt take the " whatever GGG tag says is conidered official" so hardcore. It is the rarity of interaction that gives it bloated importance.

Ruckus,
_Emperor_
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

They added too much "divisive content" as Chris would put it. So its only natural that we have divisive comments and divisive arguments. And since both(more than 2?) sides love the game we have heated and sometimes personal discussions..

Its all good imho.
But, if GGG engaged the community here more we wouldnt take the " whatever GGG tag says is conidered official" so hardcore. It is the rarity of interaction that gives it bloated importance.

Ruckus,
_Emperor_

Probably something to do with the fact that anything that is said with a GGG tag on it on the forums or in chat that can be taken out of context is taken out of context and posted on reddit to try to shittalk the poster...
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:05:49 PM
"
Gaza wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Its all good imho.

Ruckus,
_Emperor_

Probably something to do with the fact that anything that is said with a GGG tag on it on the forums or in chat that can be taken out of context is taken out of context and posted on reddit to try to shittalk the poster...

So, its fear that keeps them away? Fear of the internet? Where everything gets taken out of context and turned into farce/meme? Thats the argument here?
I dare anyone to shittalk chris in a forum conversation, and i am not talking about banning people. People in the company can defuse any argument with facts, super easy. And then sit back and let us devour the stupid people or people who just want to take up the contrarian angle for no reason.

All of these posts lately would have been stopped, and bad blood avoided if they just choose to talk. They are the "we talk with customers" company, best on the planet. Lately i fail to notice such interaction. Unless we are on reddit, the most civilized place on the internet where nothing gets taken out of context and people never gang up on some posters.

I disagree with what you wrote on every level imaginable.
from my own experience, reading on reddit averagely gives me double the insights than reading this forum.

not wondering why though:

- having only 6 posts per page doesn't allow for quick scans or all posts of a single player regarding a topic
- you can't easily skip the crap and my time is too precious to me having to read bold statements without any arguments that make sense or involve the game as such

if i were ggg dev i would also skip these forums.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
from my own experience, reading on reddit averagely gives me double the insights than reading this forum.

not wondering why though:

- having only 6 posts per page doesn't allow for quick scans or all posts of a single player regarding a topic
- you can't easily skip the crap and my time is too precious to me having to read bold statements without any arguments that make sense or involve the game as such

if i were ggg dev i would organize my forums better or disable them and point people towards reddit.

there i fixed it for you
"
Gaza wrote:

That's basically what i was implying with "poop slinging".

@Emperor, it was just a harmless joke i'm sure your aware. People take this game and its forum far to serious for my taste.

I think people forget extremely fast if it's in their favor or suits their goals.

I think GGG members dread having their post's quoted and butchered to serve somebody's own position.
(unless it's in off-topic, there that's just common sense)

Or taking a random GGG post, that somebody was kind enough to post "on the fly" to only get it thrown back in their faces when reality didn't catch up.

Our community is very easily disgruntled and doesn't "play nice" when they are. Which is sad, but hardly a surprise.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Gaza wrote:

That's basically what i was implying with "poop slinging".

@Emperor, it was just a harmless joke i'm sure your aware. People take this game and its forum far to serious for my taste.

I think people forget extremely fast if it's in their favor or suits their goals.

I think GGG members dread having their post's quoted and butchered to serve somebody's own position.
(unless it's in off-topic, there that's just common sense)

Or taking a random GGG post, that somebody was kind enough to post "on the fly" to only get it thrown back in their faces when reality didn't catch up.

Our community is very easily disgruntled and doesn't "play nice" when they are. Which is sad, but hardly a surprise.

Peace,

-Boem-

I mostly agree.
With joking aside, i still believe that less interaction is never good. Engage us, talk with facts. Whatever else happens is life. We cant do anything damaging with words here, and if someone slings poop so be it. Grown people can handle that, or ignore that and continue.
I understand your reasoning, but i feel we lower the bar for GGG with this attitude.
Company that listens and engages their community is turning into something really different in the past few patches. This was not my experience earlier and the image i had, and shared with a lot of people is obscured. Well, in my eyes at least.

and as a little disclaimer. when i post here, i merely offer thoughts and incite arguments(i hope for productive thought) and thats it. I do not feel that GGG needs to listen to me, or talk in my posts. I describe what i started to see lately, and how i see things rolling along.

Maybe GGG is too big now, many new people added with many cogs turning everywhere. Maybe they are not "ours" anymore... well, to an extent that we felt that way. Maybe.

Well, at least this thread attracted some of the heavy hitters. That counts for something i guess.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Can you really blame them?

Yes

its their forum, their game, their community

they are the ones that dictates the mood of their people by taking the right actions

Yeah, but their "community" are dicks and they can't control them...well they could perma probate them but what's the point in that

I think this thread needs some dick puns. Is it getting hard thinking of one?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I think this thread needs some dick puns. Is it getting hard thinking of one?

your a jack off all trades.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info