Russian Garena User Account Migration

*Looks at Garena RU HoN news*

By the way, I'd like to say a big "Thank You" to GGG for transferring Garena accounts to INT server. It's always good to know the developers actually care about their players.

Just please, please add any merge options.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Time to rush A? .. cuz B is gonna be rushed 24/7

Yours,
Please, people, don't treat CIS Garena like Asian Garena!
Nearly all awful things you say is about Asian servers.
-There is no Official rmt on CIS Garena.
-50% iir weekands was once because servers was literally down for a week
-that ugly pet was given to a alfa testers and a LOT of them thinks it is awful and never gona use it
-you already can't buy points to prevent MTX abuse
-only a couple of CIS players gona migrate to a euro server
-There is a much-much smaller player base on garena. there is no way standard gona get "flooded" with currency and legacy items. (if only someone cared about standart economy)
-Don't say bad words about CIS Garena admins! they're not some Asian rmt Archage admins. they was one of the most understanding and interactive admins i've ever seen. o/ cheers Stronk and Tema
-you, guys in these thread showed yourself a lot more toxic, rough and trollish then every Garena players i've ever seen

------------------
sorry for my INGLISH
syka blyat rush B!
IGAPPAI
Last edited by HardCore_RUS on Jul 25, 2016, 1:23:26 PM
"
Akline wrote:
the garnea servers had insane events, that where not voided..
will all these items simply get migrated aswell?
i mean, i feel cheated

This is what concerns me, not to mention various MtX rewards and stuff that we never had the opportunity to get.

"
Temor wrote:
This is probably the single most disappointing thing I've read about this game so far.

Pretty much, the whole fairness concept seems to have been thrown out the window with this one.

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jul 25, 2016, 12:41:20 PM
So, just how much cheated and duped stuff will be poured into our economy with this?
This is gonna be bad.
Cmon, std economy allready dead :D
Sometimes Garena CIS made my eyes radiant as with "Hyrri's Reward". "Hyrri's Reward" was activated during Talisman leagues a fair amount of weeks during the Happy New Year celebration. It had a notable "snowflake" icon among others in the top-left corner. There were similar minor "gifts" available to public since when I started to play there last fall. For example: Weekend's Wealths Announcement
(In order to compensate you time and maps loss due to DDoS attacks, we activate "Hyrri's Reward" on 3/19/2016 till 3/20/2016. "Hyrri's Reward" gives an additional IIR increased by 50% and an additional IIQ increased by 25% in all areas.)

Sure, it won't have any impact after the forthcoming merge. Garena CIS PoE user base is negligible compared to the whole community.

However, I have an account per each server with the same credentials. They both have MTX, achievements, etc. It would be great GGG to merge them both into one.
Лошары, не надо было и начинать на гнилой гарене играть. Добро пожаловать!
Hello guys) U ready for really anarchy?)
There goes the neighborhood ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info