Improvements to the Website

Exciting! I'm actually very surprised to hear that you had only 1 web dev. Guy's good.

Niche request.: Any chance you can increase the maximum post length on demand (not a priority but will help in the guide section)

___

"
Sfp4 wrote:
how about you just fire every single person who doesnt design end game content until end game content is properly designed

Wow, I'm not even sure what to say.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 25, 2016, 2:48:26 AM
I know that the Latino community is small compared to the English-speaking, and I also know that must devote time to more important things as they are doing so far, but in the future I would be happy to read the news in Spanish ...

Great job!!
Nice!
The one change I would like to see is the ability to flag a thread so that it won't show it has new posts, whether it is on the subforum or on the index.
Um, fix the servers! To many DCs today!

Race Season always gets so many DCs. Need more support around race events due to higher player volume.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Jul 25, 2016, 2:58:47 AM
Seriously none of you gets unexpected disconnects from game, get kicked out from game
while in a t13/t12 and lower maps and not just once guys come on, didnt mention t14-t15 cause i havent played those yet but i am pretty sure that it will happen there aswell, we dont get those maps for free or GGG doesnt provide us with maps, we buy them after hours and hours of farming, and that effort goes to shit waste, how i feel when that happens? its better i dont say or express exactly how that makes me feel and what i want to say in words.
Go to forums in steam and see how many players face similar issues, and my computer is just fine dont blame it on my computer, cause its all up to date and all, no viruses no nothing.
Please look into this please, i am scared to play a high tier map, should have scared cause i will phase that boss in high tier maps not scared that i might get kicked out from game.

So its not the website that needs improvements its the game itself, hope to see in news "game improvements" in the future.
Last edited by philipma on Jul 25, 2016, 3:09:24 AM
It's not all improvements though. Used to be able to click on the "new replies" notification orb to the left of the thread title, to go directly to the first unread reply. Now that orb simply causes the same thread list page you're already viewing, to reload.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
WATCHLIST!!! HELL YEAH!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
when r u going to fix the graphhic issue? -.-
my suggestion for a priority list:

1.) sales and mtx issues
2.) option to set the amount of posts shown in one page
3.) optional notifications for people that they got quoted in a thread (you listed thisone, thanks)
4.) optional threaded post display

imho missing on 2 and 3 resulted in many people just dump their "opinion" into threads and forget about them (yeah, i always try to think positive).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 25, 2016, 4:30:17 AM
"
There's a system of notifications planned that players will be able to opt into. This will allow you to receive a notification if someone has replied to you on the forum, quoted you, and eventually we'll add notifications for when someone has replied to a thread you're watching.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info