Improvements to the Website

http://imgur.com/NOXtsoI

Can't url it from phone

Still no fix
If you're going to update the site, how about also updating item pages like the weapons page, hm?
PHP Is still the most commonly supported server side scripting language.

So i would understand why they're still using PHP.

The biggest thing I don't understand is why they haven't relaunched a website built with Bootstrap, Foundation or Skeleton or their own custom CSS Grid system.

Viewing the website on ur phone is atrocious. You could even keep the majority of the site the way it is, just do some slight readjusting to rows/columns.

Last edited by DrazyHaze on Jul 25, 2016, 5:22:22 PM
I want a custom avatar :( i guess i haven't given enough money
"
Kellog wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
time for .NET

Server runs nginx so I doubt we'll be seeing and .NET/ASP stuff.

Right - I was making a joke anyway :)

I code all my personal stuff in PHP, but my day job is with VS/TFS.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Good stuff. Really love how everything is progressing inside and out of the game, so many great improvements lately. Thank you.
Oh, new javascript to enable. poecdn.com

Not a problem.

I'm glad to know that, "soon" in regards to website improvements now really means "soon".
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Sounds good.

Not sure if this was asked earlier, GGG, but could you also make BBCode such as links, images, and spoiler tags work in PMs as well? Thanks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Sounds good.

Not sure if this was asked earlier, GGG, but could you also make BBCode such as links, images, and spoiler tags work in PMs as well? Thanks.
Also make them case insensitive in PM's as well as the forum.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 27, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info