Droprates of good / okish items ?

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:52:35 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
^do you have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread or did you just come here to post ad hominem attacks?

Oh i'm sorry sheriff I didn't know you were in town. Stating that IIQ/IIR helps with MFing was your contribution? Gotcha.

Well that answers my question I guess.

At least you know when to quit, I can respect that :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:52:49 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

At least you know when to quit, I can respect that :)

You mean how you quit this game because lab was too hard for you?

Lol I take it back. Look up ad hominem bruh. Where did I ever say I quit the game because of the lab? I'm not sexcal champ
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Xtorma wrote:
I find most all of my upgrades. They are not mirror quality, but they are sufficient.
I think I found about 1/4 of my gear this league. As you start wanting more specific stuff, of course, it becomes more necessary to trade. Like if I want +life, +mana, tri-res gloves (for MoM char), I'm definitely going to have to buy those.

To answer whether good/sellable items do drop, the answer is: yep! I fill up 8 "dump" tabs before I ID or vendor anything, and every time I do a batch, I get at least 3-4 items that I think will sell for 10c. I also list the items in my "chaos recipe" tabs for 1c each, and I always sell a couple of those, too. Most sales are 1 alch to 1c, by far.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Honestly the forced trading wouldn't be so intolerable if not for the fact that we don't have an AH or player shop system. Seriously, this kind of 3rd-party-required-face-to-face trading hasn't been acceptable in these kinds of games for a decade at least...
This is a buff™
i fyour goal is to get nice items or currency in Standard, do not play it.. play temp HC leagues.

that 1:24 ex:chaos is so sweet :D
d:-D*
Rares are bad because uniques outperform them in nearly every slot except rings and amulets.

Solution is to give rares a bigger affix pool because generic crap like life/es/resists.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Rares are bad because uniques outperform them in nearly every slot except rings and amulets.

Solution is to give rares a bigger affix pool because generic crap like life/es/resists.
Your solution is to make rares worse...? If there are more affixes, the average rare gets worse, as it's harder to get the affixes you really want.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Nephalim wrote:

Bull.

There is no unique that can beat my 600 es tri res hubris, or my 580 es +spell power shield. or my +1 end charges rare belt with flask charges.

99% of this game uniques should have "Legendary item of alchemy shards" flavor text, they are absolute garbage.

There maybe 20 op uniques, rest is vendor trash, and it's the truth, sad truth.

@OP yes, droprates suck big hairy smthn smthn. That is not healthy for the game in 2016 to expect a player to spend 4+ hours a day playing PoE, no human living full life does that.

PS: this is why RMT is on the rise since eternal orbs days. want 6l shav? but ggg decided that if u don't grind hours on end u will not get one? well, never fear, Chinese gold sellers are here.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Jul 22, 2016, 11:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info