The Art of Path of Exile

"
60x7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Just to clarify, this book has a lot of concept art from Act Five, because both the book and Act Five (3.0.0) are coming out next year. We have some completely different but equally exciting stuff planned for 2.4.0 in September this year!

I hope you guys are going to cut down some of the content in A1-A4 if you are releasing an A5. I already get sick of doing the grind by nightmare.

do not shorten the acts please, they have done it already. If anything just have two difficulties rather than three.
"
innervation wrote:
"
How the fuck is the red eyed dude innocent??

You see him about to strike someone. Do you know if he follows through? Even if he does, suppose the blue eyed child has just done something much worse, and deserves that punch and more as justice?

He isn't innocent, per se, but innocence. It is innocence that gets shunned by modern society in our celebrity/gossip/scandal culture (frame 3). It is the sinful who know intimately their own crimes, and project their sins onto others while running to 'mommy' and accusing the innocent of their own crimes (frame 2). We see a fish in the bottom of frame 4, falling, as if just dropped. Who dropped it? The sinful thief. What does frame 5 look like to you now?

Sin is self-content.
Innocence is a passive agressive jerk.

That's why Sin get's more love <3
Time to close down Hardcore leagues for special 3-month leagues. No one is playing hardcore to complete challenges for rewards as you only have 1 life. Whereas in standard 3-month leagues, it is easier to get those rewards. So why have those 3-month hardcore leagues for? lol
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Chris

Snow areas yay or nay?
Omg! omg omg duuude!

Ty ^^ f/o real life ^^
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Those look sic as hell, awesome stuff guys. Can't wait!!
I.ll buy it, even that I no longer play the way I used to at least this is what I can offer to this great team GGG. Congratz zeelanders :), greetings from Romania :)
act5? =O

gg
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 21, 2016, 1:49:45 AM
Did someone say act 5? :D i guess we can say goodbye to normal, cruel and merc finaly :-) :-) :-)
"
Time to close down Hardcore leagues for special 3-month leagues. No one is playing hardcore to complete challenges for rewards as you only have 1 life. Whereas in standard 3-month leagues, it is easier to get those rewards. So why have those 3-month hardcore leagues for? lol

Speak for yourself.
IGN: xSiCKoWx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info