"
availablex wrote:
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Act V next year - nice to hear.
So possible extra class in September!!!
Along with a new league?

i just hope it will not be a panda-monk

GGG once mentioned that the game originally was designed for 7 character classes (even before the Scion was released). Also the alignment of the classes with the three stats STR/DEX/INT doesn't leave any spot open for a new class (We've got three "pure" classes, then three that correspond to two stats and finally one that corresponds to all three - there are no combinations left). Not even to think of a complete redesign of the passive tree...

So don't get your hopes up. Me personally, I'm 100% sure there won't be a new class.
Crit happens.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
So does that mean once act v is out next year, that's basically it, path of exile is done? Will there be more added to the game, going according to the one image it says "to act v"
Only wondering really as to how long the game will stay active after you have e finished it?

From memory, GGG mentioned they planned the game for 7 acts....I think....
Change of character appearance with levels seems interesting.
Lord Chris waltzing in, just matter-of-factly dropping the very insignificant news bomb of Act 5.

Poor Malachai will be pissed, he won't be the baddest baddie around anymore. :)

I love, love, loooooove the Rise of Innocence glass window art panels. Captivating. I want to know more of the story.
But, but in act v do not shorten other acts, just remove cruel plz

Remove cruel when you add actV.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
If I order the physical copy, do GGG get any money from this??
Act 5 in Oriath (could be) hype!!!!!!
So much hypeeeeee!!!!!!!
The game becomes more NIGHTMARISH as it progresses... Dominus and Malachai know.

I hope there will be more shield-based skills!
More PoE comics please! The origin book was great, more lore!
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info