The Art of Path of Exile

Cool. First time I can clearly see Malachai in detail.
Spoiler
because it is impossible in-game with tons of effects he is constantly throwing around
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
So many good news in one place. I love how you confirm act V between the lines while announcing an art book heh.
It looks great, but seriously guys - I don't want to see that statue ingame, the game is already way too creepy at times :).
Book looks amazing!! Can we preorder?
INB4 Act 5 is a huge Labyrinth...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I really would love to buy this art book but as i know you guys it will be tied to a high tier supporter pack.
Hopefully you prove me wrong!
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
klataubarada wrote:
Awesome! but for the love of GOD shorten the acts.

Ummm ... That's SOP for GGG. It's what they did when they introduced act 4.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Aziraphale wrote:
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Just to clarify, this book has a lot of concept art from Act Five, because both the book and Act Five (3.0.0) are coming out next year. We have some completely different but equally exciting stuff planned for 2.4.0 in September this year!
Glad to hear you are wasting resources on such fluff rather than fixing the game.

I'm not sure what you mean by fluff, but the people responsible for organizing the creation of the book are not design staff.

Not that I agree with LOOZING but you do realise that *someone* decides what type of employees to take on yes?

They are perhaps employing too many graphic designers and not enough coders?

Let's face it the only time we see most of this stuff is in press releases and forum posts. The game has got too frantic to appreciate any niceties of graphic design.
~DemiDemon~

Last edited by DemiDemon on Jul 21, 2016, 12:12:25 AM
"
Akherone wrote:
How's that spider/statue/monster thing even supposed to attack you? Whack at you with it's bird? Is the bird the "Head"? If so, does it whack at you with it's statue face? Head-but you to death? SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ACT 5 TO ANSWER!!!!!

I think it most likely rips you apart so will need to be kited or kept at arms length. <g>
~DemiDemon~

"
Act5! Yes!
And don't you dare not remove Cruel, GGG!

Fixed.

(But why would you say that? Cruel DEFINITELY has to go, and eventually so, too, does Merciless.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Hey.

HEY!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! YES YOU! HEY!

DON'T YOU GO AROUND NONCHALANTLY LIKE YOU DIDN'T SAY ACT FIVE!

Also, they did say something about removing Cruel way back. I'd assume it would go something like

Act 1A-4A Normal
Act 5A-2B "Cruel" of some sort
Act 3B-5B Merciless

At the moment there are "12" Acts with all difficulties, I think they might just work something out so that we only need to do "10" acts for a full run through, meaning Act 5 is going to be making up for all the passive points we'd get in Cruel. Hmm , interesting! But this is just one mans opinion. It makes sense to me.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jul 21, 2016, 12:22:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info