2.3.2 Patch Notes

The Chieftain Ascendancy skill for Scion now works if you or your totems have recently killed an enemy.

Is this the Gain 15% of physical dmg as extra fire dmg if u or ur totems havnt killed recently? Im Assuming it is jus want to get verification. Thx :p
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:
  • System messages are no longer blocked while in Do Not Disturb mode.

Are you saying the "SoAndSo was the first character to enter The Coast on Normal!" announcements during races WILL NOT BE BLOCKED during races with /dnd turned on? That would be terrible! If I want to avoid chat, I can opt out of chat. The only way I can opt out of those messages is /dnd.
The new effect when you mouse over gems in your gear is amazing. I'm not sure how much it will improve the new player experience, but it looks really cool.

"
ChiefOluk wrote:
Are you saying the "SoAndSo was the first character to enter The Coast on Normal!" announcements during races WILL NOT BE BLOCKED during races with /dnd turned on? That would be terrible! If I want to avoid chat, I can opt out of chat. The only way I can opt out of those messages is /dnd.

So I learn about an amazing use of /dnd immediately after they kill it. Dang. Those messages are super annoying, and there should definitely be an option in the settings to always hide them.
Tried 3 times to join 1v1 pvp for the leo daily; each time game kicked me out with the message "game has ended".

Tred running a map. Filled an inventory of loot. Tried to port out, game crashed. Logged back in to find my 5 remaining ports gone.

Another uselless patch. gg
"
Fixed a bug with the Spirit Eater Ascendancy skill where Attack and Cast Speed per Corpse Consumed was not correctly being given in some cases.

Question here - is Spirit Eater supposed to give 2% of each for corpse consumed RECENTLY, or just the largest single cast? I noticed that it only grants you the maximum of 18%, since you can only consume 9 corpses at once (Vaal DD aside).

Wasn't it supposed to be like Gladiator's passive, meaning you can stack these bonuses if you consume enough corpses? Was that the bug about, or is it still like that? :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"

If that's true, ouch! I started up a six-man A3M Piety rotation last week to finish this challenge. Getting 300 map drops from actual map bosses takes forever. I was running corrupted Museums and Arenas for a week and only got like +75 to my total. I got +75 with a Piety rotation in a few hours.

Speaking as someone who has only got map drops towards that challenge from MAP BOSSES I hope that GGG retroactively remove any challenges gained by having more than a dozen map drops from Piety count towards this.

Knowingly using exploits is very close to cheating and minimises the efforts of others who do things the right way.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Jul 20, 2016, 1:55:38 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:
[li]When you have multiple Prophecies that can affect an area, the one that is picked is now done so more intelligently.[/li]

Huzzah! No more blowing my mud flats and proccing every damn prophecy but feral lord?
The four exile prophecy dosen't work with the Coward Trial unique map.
This was not fixed, why?
Thanks for the couple of improvments to Navali ! Keep up the good work plz :)
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
yeap same here like a couple of same topic above threads from players, was in a red map which cost f... expensive to buy and game crashed kicked me out, only to find that after i logged in again all remaining portals were gonne.
So tell me thi why on earth we try so hard to play and earn currency to buy these, i will say again f... expensive to buy red maps and all of a sudden boom game crashed and kicked out, which yes i understand it happens, the servers, the connection, the pc itself, i get it, but why on earth we loose all the portals, what are you guys in GGG waiting for to fix this.
I am scared playing red maps now feeling that game might crash and loose my map cause i only have a few red maps.
so yea please do something about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info