2.3.2 Patch Notes

You lose the portals if it is not just the client that crashes but either the server or the instance on the server.
Yeah !
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:

[li]Fixed a performance bug related to life/mana regeneration that greatly affected Linux users.[/li]

Awesome :) Keep up the great work!

//https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bShowAll=true&bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass=version&sTitle=&sReturnTo=&iId=25078

My post for those struggling with performance on Linux
Last edited by Scaal on Jul 20, 2016, 4:17:57 AM
Trying to download the update for the last several hours. Keeps hanging. :-((((((
"
Insanity from multiple sources now stack

Wow, i just was so close to ask GGG for this to add. Good job!

since the patch, my game dont start. i restarted steam and still dont work
Quebecois!
"
redkingstorm wrote:
The four exile prophecy dosen't work with the Coward Trial unique map.
This was not fixed, why?

Maybe because it has almost no impact to the game? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:

New Content and Features

Tormented Spirits will no longer possess Vagan for dummy-killing missions.

Gosh Vagan you dirty cheat!

"
Scaal wrote:

//appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bShowAll=true&bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass
=version&sTitle=&sReturnTo=&iId=25078

I assumed thats how linux folks naturally talked O.o
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 20, 2016, 9:49:34 AM
Where are the fixes to the horrible audio system ? Still not getting any NPC dialogue and audio stuttering are more present than ever.

GGG, if you care about your game experience, I dare you to fix your shit before the Sun dies.
Ping is out of control since new patch, please fix. Game has been unplayable for me for last 3 hours and its not on my end

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info