2.3.2 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue where Her Blessing would sometimes not deal damage to the player.

Yay! Hopefully this means that it will also turn off at the correct time as well. Going to test now!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Baysicc wrote:
Instance crash bug still exists

Same, still close map when instance crash. It said: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server.
Please fix it!
Last edited by Henzard on Jul 19, 2016, 9:03:53 PM
I didn't see anything about this bug: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686537

I assume it didn't get fixed?

edit: Just tested, it didn't...
Last edited by wlfbck on Jul 19, 2016, 9:02:36 PM
WHY? change the sound of Lightning Strike?
It used to have a metallic or bony rattling like sound. Sounded and felt powerful.
Now it's a kind of muffled fluttering sound. Like you are driving in a car with the window opened just a bit and the wind fluttering in your ear. Most annoying (headache-inducing) sound ever.
Now I am starting to hate playing Lightning Strike, after two maps already :(
WHY!?

No mention of this in patchnotes too.

Also, could very well be the sound but Lightning Strike feels weaker too.
Thank you for highlighting which gems support or are supported by which other gems in a linked set (while hovering the cursor over them).

This makes life so much easier for people who aren't sure if one gem will affect another. Put them both in linked sockets and you can see!

Great QoL addition that I didn't see in the notes.

Edit: I see that this was introduced with 2.3.0. However it was so subtle so as to be unnoticeable. Now it's great, very obvious and very useful.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Jul 19, 2016, 9:51:35 PM
People have been farming Piety for the 300 maps challenge, today that no longer works. Did you guys patch that to only work from Map bosses?
"
gibtuck wrote:
People have been farming Piety for the 300 maps challenge, today that no longer works. Did you guys patch that to only work from Map bosses?

It would be great if they did as the challenge is "Get maps from MAP bosses".
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Qarl wrote:
Added Earthquake, removed Ice Crash

Might as well get that done for the main game too. :^)

"
gibtuck wrote:

If that's true, ouch! I started up a six-man A3M Piety rotation last week to finish this challenge. Getting 300 map drops from actual map bosses takes forever. I was running corrupted Museums and Arenas for a week and only got like +75 to my total. I got +75 with a Piety rotation in a few hours.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
And completing prophecies is still a pain in the back side. Running Solaris 10 times for a Sentinel that dosn't spawn. Over it.

Added more sources of insanity.

Wait what? What's insanity? Volatile enemies maybe? Bearers? Am I becoming insane? The cactus that sits behind me says I'm not, but the window told me not to trust him...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 19, 2016, 10:22:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info