[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

So elemental focus is better dps than lets say controlled destruction in combination with that 35% multiplier? Seems hard to believe. Unless I guess the crit penalty is where the difference in dps is.
so atm im using sceptre with some spell damage and flat dmg to spells stats , so when is dagger better then sceptres?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
In the gem section of the guide your CWDT is level 5, Enfeeble level 8, and Immortal call level 7
Do you not recommend leveling them past that?
Last edited by SQUAZZ on Sep 4, 2016, 2:40:23 AM
What do you think of using Vaal Pact instead of changing to Acuity in the end?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
"
GKCzar wrote:
So elemental focus is better dps than lets say controlled destruction in combination with that 35% multiplier? Seems hard to believe. Unless I guess the crit penalty is where the difference in dps is.

Think of it this way. The burning from the flame totems pretty much DOES NOTHING, so you are not losing there. The 35% from that ascendancy is an addictive which again isn't that big of a deal.

Now CD vs EF, a 20/20 CD gives you 54% more spell damage a multiplicative vs a 20/20 EF 59% more elemental damage.

However the negative effect of the -100% crit chance + 5% less dmg is definitely a dps loss.

"
What do you think of using Vaal Pact instead of changing to Acuity in the end?

While it's only 3 traveling nodes, you are gimping your life regen, and your are running BM at the same time. In a case where you get a bleed or poison or both in combination you may easily rip. You can remove one of the jewels and try it but the gameplay becomes a bit clunky heavily relying on leech/flask/totems not dying.

"
How much damage do I loss if I replace "Fire Pen" with "Crit Multi" gem? on a +1 IM since gettting the right color is a bitch?

That depends. On 0 fire res mobs it will be whatever % your Fire Pen shows, for example 29% multiplied by your sheet dps, 3k for example so 1.29 x 3000 = 3870. Now replace it with the crit multi gem and check your sheet dps.

The crit multi is most likely a dps loss. Against mobs with high fire res, the difference gets even bigger, which is why fire pen is your must have.

Btw the OP mentioned that he's on a vacation which is why I took the liberty to answer a few questions while he's gone.
Last edited by xecutable on Sep 4, 2016, 10:38:09 PM
Thanks for the reply, I got the right color afterall!

Is it worth to switch 1 jewel slot for "Spire of Stone" for the totem stun immune?
Last edited by JJStorm on Sep 5, 2016, 12:23:40 AM
Following this guide on Essence league, great guide, soloing all the content so far, just got lucky yesterday morning and found empower when lvling and at lvl 65 i've 6 socketed my armour with 34 jewels and 6 linked it right after with 5 fuses and i had only 7 fuses, was trying to get a 5 link out of that. Had to try, even if i was going to be left without any link at all.

Now got to focus on my resists, lacking fire resist pretty bad lol.

I don't know if it made any difference, but i went to Kuduku to go through the process! ˆˆ

So happyyyyy! :D
Last edited by shydo on Sep 5, 2016, 8:39:36 AM
"
JJStorm wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I got the right color afterall!

Is it worth to switch 1 jewel slot for "Spire of Stone" for the totem stun immune?

For incinerate it's a must, but for Fts makes no difference tbh, you can always resummon it and they do full dmg from the start so you are not missing out on dmg as it would be on incinerate.

Yo can always try it see how it goes, but i doubt you'd see ANY significant difference.
I find fortify support really good but you need to hit a mob to activate it. Not good for some high level bosses when the last thing you want to do is melee them. Is there another comparable defence setup? The CWDT - Enfeeble - Immortal Call - Increased Duration never seems to appear on my skill bar so i don't know if it activates. Sorry if i have asked some stupid questions.
Can you do uber with 5 link infernal mantle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info