Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
sucemab wrote:
I uninstalled the game since Prophecy announcement(more Lab). If nothing is done regarding the Lab in 2.4, POE will definitly be dead for me.

it's funny how people can read posts like this and be like "no it's not the lab, lab is fine"
Last edited by Razis on Aug 4, 2016, 4:42:02 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
It would also be prudent to not downplay the importance of the lab problem as this is the most recent problem in PoE. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Wouldn't the simplest explanation be a combination of the ones I listed?

...no.
Last edited by Razis on Aug 4, 2016, 4:47:40 PM
"
Razis wrote:
"
sucemab wrote:
I uninstalled the game since Prophecy announcement(more Lab). If nothing is done regarding the Lab in 2.4, POE will definitly be dead for me.

it's funny how people can read posts like this and be like "no it's not the lab, lab is fine"

And then they come with the "git gud" stuff. :)
Last edited by sucemab on Aug 4, 2016, 4:52:31 PM
"

can't comment on this one, was fine in perandus - no idea about prophecy. I'm playing on a laptop that was average when I gought it 4 years ago and it's common for me to go down to 5 fps. Never stopped me before.

Either you didn't play perandus the first two weeks or you are one of the few that had no issues with goldy lag.

5FPS LOL.

"
that's bs. Come on. You honestly belive that people that enjoy hc will follow a streamer to standard? Nope. They will find another streamer that streams hc.

If you are someone that likes ZiggyD, who are you going to watch in HC when he plays in SC?

If you can't answer that question you have no right to challenge the fact. Fact is people play in the leagues as their fav streamers. They want to mimic their fav streamers. The other fact is some people alternate leagues, even without streamers being considered.

"
yeah but that's the point of hc. That's why people play hc and refuse to go standard when they accuire a taste for it. There are stakes and economy is always in a better shape because items actually go out of it.

I can tell you that isn't why every single person that has ever played HC, plays HC. You can't ignore this as a fact because you don't play HC because of it. Hell I would say I played tempest most likely for the league itself, not because it was HC.

"
economy is fluid. exalt has no fixed price. supply and demand, it's all that matters. come on, you're saying that people quit hc because exalts dropped? please.

I'm saying it isn't rewarding or as rewarding to play HC anymore. That is a fact.

"
I disagree on the matter of 2 separate leagues. I'd rather have 2 same leagues with hc/sc division that are polished, than 50% of the workload put into the one I'm playing and other 50% to the other one. Was a good call to merge 'em like that.

Funny enough the leagues that were split as you say were and are vastly better then the leagues that have been the same.

"
I do agree 100% though that we should go back to "content testing leagues" (you know what I mean). Challange leagues should test and enrich the core for sure. and looks like so far we got... 3 leagues (? tali, perandus and prophecy?) that will just go to oblivion.

Prophecy will likely be added into the core of the game, at least fated uniques.

Perandus was obviously just a loot fest to attract more players.

Talisman can be added to the core of the game, even with minor adjustments.

"
yup. it's the lab alright, or the performance issues, or combination of both

Or the combination of everything. A hardcore player complaining about the lab being too challenging or difficult is funny as FUCK.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
sucemab wrote:
"
Razis wrote:
"
sucemab wrote:

This is when they come to the "git gud" stuff. :)

sucemab
joined July 14, 2012
hc lvl 92
earnend that sick *** vault portal portal effect in hc perandus, 40/40

"yeah that guy sucks obviously. USE MOVEMENT SKILLS AND POTS NOOB! LAB IS BAE"
"
goetzjam wrote:

Or the combination of everything. A hardcore player complaining about the lab being too challenging or difficult is funny as FUCK.

See, "git gud" stuff starting.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Either you didn't play perandus the first two weeks or you are one of the few that had no issues with goldy lag.

I did.
"
goetzjam wrote:

5FPS LOL.

k.

"
goetzjam wrote:

If you are someone that likes ZiggyD, who are you going to watch in HC when he plays in SC?

If you can't answer that question you have no right to challenge the fact. Fact is people play in the leagues as their fav streamers. They want to mimic their fav streamers. The other fact is some people alternate leagues, even without streamers being considered.

people are not sheep. At least I'm not one, apparently, cause I wouldn't play sc if every streamer in exstance would start to stream sc.
"
goetzjam wrote:

I can tell you that isn't why every single person that has ever played HC, plays HC. You can't ignore this as a fact because you don't play HC because of it. Hell I would say I played tempest most likely for the league itself, not because it was HC.

so it's wrong if I assume why people play hc, but it's fine that you "know for a fact" why people do play hc.
ok

"
goetzjam wrote:

I'm saying it isn't rewarding or as rewarding to play HC anymore. That is a fact.

prices are relative. You just assumed that if exalts go down you have to grind more to get a piece of gear. You lack basic understanding how economy works.

"
goetzjam wrote:

Funny enough the leagues that were split as you say were and are vastly better then the leagues that have been the same.

assuming/imagining **** again. I never said they were better. I said I miss the playerbase for hc, but the decline started after ascendancy.

"
goetzjam wrote:

A hardcore player complaining about the lab being too challenging or difficult is funny as FUCK.

Damn you keep missing the point. It's not about difficulty. It's about that it doesnt belong. It's arbitrary % damage that does not take into consideration the systems in place and wont consider ehp at all.

I'm done arguing with you. I hope you're a troll, seriously. I really do, otherwise... well let's just say it really feels pointless to talk to you. We've been over this so many times on multiple threads and you keep singing the same tune and basic logic just fails to get through, while you just hear what you wanna hear.

git gud
Last edited by Razis on Aug 4, 2016, 5:15:57 PM
"
sucemab wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

See, "git gud" stuff starting.

yeah it's getting pretty obvious that some people are just salty and insecure about hc players. Too bad we can't have a legit discussion about the mechanics because of it.
I would also like to point out that hc was so dead at one point in the league that ex:chaos ratio went down to 1:16. We are talking open beta ratios. While you said that sc players came to hc in the past, i think it mostly happened in this league as they smelled opportunity to farm some easy exalts to rip to standard and that would mean that the 13% was heavily inflated by sc players this league. In the past that number would not be relevant as both leagues would exchange population.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I would also like to point out that hc was so dead at one point in the league that ex:chaos ratio went down to 1:16. We are talking open beta ratios. While you said that sc players came to hc in the past, i think it mostly happened in this league as they smelled opportunity to farm some easy exalts to rip to standard and that would mean that the 13% was heavily inflated by sc players this league. In the past that number would not be relevant as both leagues would exchange population.

interesting point about migration, didn't think of that. Hesistant towards chaos:ex ratio being influenced by players deserting hc... but it does make sense if you think about it. You might be right.

/edit: I thought it was due to some prophecy or uber lab farming but don't really know enough about it to be sure.

/edit2: I'm going off point, sorry
Last edited by Razis on Aug 4, 2016, 5:26:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info