Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

No I'm not.

"A typical business hears from 4% of it's dissatisfied customers."
From a random website of the internet.

"For every customer who complains, there are 26 customers who don’t say anything."
From another.

It does not specify anything about the other users being aware of the available media to complain or not, it's likely already been taking into account.

Plus angry customers have much much more incentive to find the media to complain on top of that
( than people that would give "positive feedback" ).
People coming here only to complain shows it.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 3, 2017, 2:05:59 AM
It's just human habit:

If you buy something and it is according to your expectations, you'll only rarley give positive feedback.

Howeverif you buy something and your expectations aren't met by far, then you'll voice your opinion.

Just remember school: How often at the end of the day did you tell the teacher s/he/it did a good job? Hardly ever I assume - because you were expecting her/him/it to do a good job.

However if the teacher did something bad, you'd talk to your friends about it how much the teach sucked today...
"
Fruz wrote:
No I'm not.

"A typical business hears from 4% of it's dissatisfied customers."
From a random website of the internet.

"For every customer who complains, there are 26 customers who don’t say anything."
From another.

It does not specify anything about the other users being aware of the available media to complain or not, it's likely already been taking into account.

Plus angry customers have much much more incentive to find the media to complain on top of that
( than people that would give "positive feedback" ).
People coming here only to complain shows it.

All misdirected and poorly thought out, the facts are:

1. A free to play game is not going to have nearly as many dissatisfied customers that complain as a product with paying customers.

2. The point was that the list of 919 names could be useful to GGG in determining the number of customers that dislike labyrinth. Thank you for finally admitting that.

3. GGG might have even used the number in the list to conclude that they needed to do something about labyrinth. Or maybe it was the just the huge shit load of complaints on the forums. Or more likely a combination of everything they saw. So they have done away with a significant amount of the trap gauntlets in the first two labyrinths.

4. Your stated purpose here was to make sure that GGG didn't cave in to the cry babies complaining about labyrinth. GGG caved.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Aug 3, 2017, 3:26:29 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Your 0.01% figure is more of your made up nonsense? Are you not able or just unwilling to stop your constant generation of nonsense?

oh, sorry, i messed up a bit. so 920 or of 20 mil registered accounts (you cant play ther game without registratiooin on forums, it's not like blizz bnet, where you may not know that forum exists).
so
920\20000000*100, it's 0.0046%. almost twice less. im really sorry for that error.
No rest for the wicked
Where do you get the number 20 million regged accs from?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Where do you get the number 20 million regged accs from?

read on some resourse in late 2016.
still for mid 2015 it's more like 12mil
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Aug 3, 2017, 4:20:20 AM
I didn't think there were so many players.... I thought maybe 100-200k.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
I didn't think there were so many players.... I thought maybe 100-200k.
I think that number was referring to concurrent players ( logged in at the same time).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Turtledove wrote:

1. A free to play game is not going to have nearly as many dissatisfied customers that complain as a product with paying customers.

That may have been true before the internet.
People now have no problem bitching about something that they haven't given a dime for anymore, that's how it works now.
People behave like a bunch of kids that feels entitled to everything and think that they are hidden from everyone else, that's what the internet is.
And an obvious example of that is that huge pathetic other thread that has already more than 600 pages.
QQ, QQ, QQ and QQ.

2. No, the list is just something that you are trying to use to "pressure" GGG (or to try justifying your delusions ?), and it's pointless.
If GGG wants figures, they have much more that they can interpret, than this joke of a list.

3. lol, lol, lol and lol.
I had seen you being delusional, but not that much! honestly ...
But I understand, you wasted a lot of time doing this, so you are trying to convince yourself that it was not all for nothing.
It likely was.

4. GGG didn't change anything that the crybabies of this and the other thread were asking for (most of them, aka removal of traps, removal of the lab, or just removing the points from the lab), they merely streamlined the lab with the new 10 acts, and like every content in the game, they simplified it after some time (and to some, including me, a bit too much I guess, but let's see in 3.0.0).
Only, not like other pieces of content, they have not simplified its final iteration.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 3, 2017, 8:29:37 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:

4. Your stated purpose here was to make sure that GGG didn't cave in to the cry babies complaining about labyrinth. GGG caved.
I'm not certain I'd use the word "cave" to describe GGG's periodic, ongoing efforts to make lab less unpalatable to many who play the game. That's just listening to feedback and being somewhat sensible.

But, oh, the irony nonetheless. A small but highly determined band of similarly-minded posters didn't just fail to achieve their goal of preventing the ongoing series of changes to lab; their efforts have probably boomeranged big-time and were actually key for giving efforts to get lab changed a higher profile.

Going forward, we'll probably get exactly the same stuff from the same small band of would-be GGG protectors and those efforts will probably have exactly the same effect as in the past. But, they'll probably be earnestly typing away anyways, day after day and month after month.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 3, 2017, 9:03:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info