Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Lab is fine. Carry on.
Checking in...Lab still exists? Sad, I guess I can keep not playing or spending PoE. Checking out.
Last edited by Vortextreme on Aug 1, 2017, 10:55:08 AM
Man (Turtledove) you're insane. You are wasting your own free time with this again? You have to know by now that GGG won't do nothing to Lab, no matter how many people crying.
And they are right to not do any changes, because honestly if you're unable to acquire at least 2 or 4 points in ascendancy by level 75 and 90, then you're probably doing something wrong man.

I'm neither against the lab (obviously) or a lab supporter. I'm completely neutral to the matter. I'm just saying that you're whining for the wrong reasons.

What would be there to do if the lab was gone and you just can have those points for free. What sense of achievment would that give you. Nothing. It would be meaningless.

What you should whine for is to make the lab a better experience and less of a pain and frustration.
To actually account what character you're doing the labyrinth with. Because for one character it's extremely easy, but for some it's a pain in the ass.
There need to be character specific traps and tests. Then it will be ok.
"
Vortextreme wrote:
Checking in...Lab still exists? Sad, I guess I can keep not playing or spending PoE. Checking out.

Truth.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Aug 1, 2017, 5:16:39 PM
The lab problem is of course going to be different for so many reason's it will be hard to find a solution, but myself personally, it really depends on which of my chars I decide to play that day. Hop on my slayer and he pretty much do uber lab's while eating a sandwich with one hand. But on my other chars like for example witch, well lets just say I was at work the day when GGG was handing out 25k ES gear that in their opinion is what over 90% of the player base is running with and that justifies the massive nerf coming in a few day's, have a love/hate relationship with that. ( more towards hate ) which in turn will be more hate when the base ES get knocked down.

as other posters have mentioned in their counterpoint, builds really do factor immensely on your experience running labs, trials, etc. When I'm doing a map and there is a trial there for the goddess offering, I just complete the map with the witch and log on my marauder to do the trial as it is so much better and a ton of less stress, in other words I can get sloppy in there and be just fine.

What is funny is that the actual fight in labs with Izzaro really doesn't concern me at all, it's the traps that I worried about more, about 95% more than the boss, if I'm on my witch. Now you can say your build is not designed for uber labs on your witch and I will agree with you, I rather use my slayer tbh. But I kinda have a feeling what other's are saying they should be able to run labs on their preferred char. and not have to do what I did to get around the labs issue which was to make a class that pretty much can laugh at the traps.

A very reasonable fix that I believe can be done is to be able to respawn if you die in there and take up where you died at. It's bad enough that experience is lost but to have to restart all over again, ugggg, yeah you get the point. Other than that i'll use my slayer for uber labs and the witch for mapping.
Lab is wonderful, and I love it. I do not at all support anything that further reduces the types of content players must face.
Only 330 threads about the Lab... thousands with no mentioning of it...
Also only 910 posters in support.... thousands of (silent) players that do not see a reason for complaining

So stats indicate that the lab is fine and well-liked.
"
Station21 wrote:
The lab problem is of course going to be different for so many reason's it will be hard to find a solution, but myself personally, it really depends on which of my chars I decide to play that day. Hop on my slayer and he pretty much do uber lab's while eating a sandwich with one hand. But on my other chars like for example witch, well lets just say I was at work the day when GGG was handing out 25k ES gear that in their opinion is what over 90% of the player base is running with and that justifies the massive nerf coming in a few day's, have a love/hate relationship with that. ( more towards hate ) which in turn will be more hate when the base ES get knocked down.

as other posters have mentioned in their counterpoint, builds really do factor immensely on your experience running labs, trials, etc. When I'm doing a map and there is a trial there for the goddess offering, I just complete the map with the witch and log on my marauder to do the trial as it is so much better and a ton of less stress, in other words I can get sloppy in there and be just fine.

What is funny is that the actual fight in labs with Izzaro really doesn't concern me at all, it's the traps that I worried about more, about 95% more than the boss, if I'm on my witch. Now you can say your build is not designed for uber labs on your witch and I will agree with you, I rather use my slayer tbh. But I kinda have a feeling what other's are saying they should be able to run labs on their preferred char. and not have to do what I did to get around the labs issue which was to make a class that pretty much can laugh at the traps.

A very reasonable fix that I believe can be done is to be able to respawn if you die in there and take up where you died at. It's bad enough that experience is lost but to have to restart all over again, ugggg, yeah you get the point. Other than that i'll use my slayer for uber labs and the witch for mapping.

Station21, thank you for voicing your opinion on the labyrinth. I've added your name to the list of people that have voiced a similar opinion, now at 919 names. Over 330 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 910 posters in support

Here's Station21's summary profile.

Last Visited:
Aug 2, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
10 (0.01 posts per day)

Station21, with the release of 3.0 and the apparent significant reduction in traps for the first two labyrinths your issue being able to get a checkpoint or way-point or something will be the number one complaint with labyrinth, I believe. It can be done without allowing "zerging" Izaro. If that's the GGG goal. There should just be a way to take care of a trade request or a real life interruption like answering the door or something while one is playing through the labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Also only 910 posters in support.... thousands of (silent) players that do not see a reason for complaining

Statistics do not indicate what you claim.

First, we don't have the data to calculate any statistics. (presumably GGG does though)

Second, the critical factor to understand what those statistics might be would be the number or percentage of posters that visit these forums. That figure is likely in the thousands but not tens of thousands. That would seem to indicate that a significant percentage of people have likely voiced their opinion on labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
hyper_ch wrote:

Statistics do not indicate what you claim.

First, we don't have the data to calculate any statistics. (presumably GGG does though)

Second, the critical factor to understand what those statistics might be would be the number or percentage of posters that visit these forums. That figure is likely in the thousands but not tens of thousands. That would seem to indicate that a significant percentage of people have likely voiced their opinion on labyrinth.

0.01% significant indeed
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info