Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Zaludoz wrote:
This is not a petition, it's a record.

The list contains posts by people who have expressed a desire to see change with the Labyrinth. The extent of that change, or whether they currently "like" the Labyrinth is inconsequential to the purpose of the list.

There is no intent from the list to show a majority, as has been stated, a majority is not necessary.

You're reading into it your own interpretation of the intentions if you think the list itself is anything more than that.

(One cannot claim all the voices on this list as being in agreement on any single change, only that change is desired.)

Fair enough. And I can appreciate the effort that has gone into this record. But if you yourself agree that it's just a list of people who want changes to the lab - my initial point still stands. Which is that the majority of PoE players do not frequent the forums and are therefore likely to never show up on your list (hell, until like 3 months ago I had 2-3 posts!).

It's wasted effort. You are much better scrapping this thread and just letting natural discussion occur in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. I don't think anybody needs a reminder of how divisive the lab is - and that there is strong opinions on both sides ;)
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on May 24, 2017, 1:35:39 PM
"
Zaludoz wrote:

The list contains posts by people who have expressed a desire to see change with the Labyrinth. The extent of that change, or whether they currently "like" the Labyrinth is inconsequential to the purpose of the list.

There is no intent from the list to show a majority, as has been stated, a majority is not necessary.

You're reading into it your own interpretation of the intentions if you think the list itself is anything more than that.

(One cannot claim all the voices on this list as being in agreement on any single change, only that change is desired.)

Interesting, because I'm almost positive Turtle and his minion directly call it a petition when they post their standard "I am adding your name to the list please let me know if you want removed from it" copy pasted message that they use. So I'll go ahead and use his choice of words, which doesn't require my interpretation.
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
"
Zaludoz wrote:

Interesting, because I'm almost positive Turtle and his minion directly call it a petition when they post their standard "I am adding your name to the list please let me know if you want removed from it" copy pasted message that they use. So I'll go ahead and use his choice of words, which doesn't require my interpretation.

Just made up lies.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Hey I've been wrong before, more than happy to admit to it, but we're splitting the tiniest of hairs in debating whether it's a petition or list. The result is the same.
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
Hey I've been wrong before, more than happy to admit to it, but we're splitting the tiniest of hairs in debating whether it's a petition or list. The result is the same.

No, you don't know what you're talking about and you obviously aren't even interested in the truth of what you say enough to bother reading the OP to try to understand.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Yeah BodyHammer01. The truth is it is an unbiased list of people who may or may not want any changes to the labyrinth.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Actually no, you're focusing on the dumbest part of my post, when the actual point of it is that you force add people to the list, and you add pretty much everyone regardless of how much thought went into their post, if it even has a realistic basis, or if they even understood what they were complaining about. Which is not only true, but undeniable.
I was making the comment that the list contains many names that no longer have issues with the lab (ie the ones who complained about having to do the trials on every character and the ones who complained about trap damage to ES, to name a couple issues that were addressed).
"
mark1030 wrote:
Yeah BodyHammer01. The truth is it is an unbiased list of people who may or may not want any changes to the labyrinth.

Look, even Mark is turning into a liar!

[Removed by Support]

Since you fellows are too lazy to even look at the OP I'll copy it here for you.

"
Note that there are many problems with labyrinth and many people have argued on both sides of the argument. The purpose of this list is not meant to "tag" anyone into any particular camp. It is meant primarily to demonstrate that many people have things about labyrinth that they think can be improved upon. Unlike the false assertions by some that have argued against any need to fix this problem there are far more than the 5, 10, or 20 that they incorrectly asserted have posted in support of changes. This list blows those silly assertions out of the water.

It's that simple. The only claim is that it proves that more than a handful of people post in the forums that they think the labyrinth needs improvement. But even Mark has argued that it doesn't prove that although I think he admitted that he believes it is more than a handful of people posting on the forums. Which seems to be a contradictory position to take but perhaps he hasn't ever really explained it properly?

Last edited by Al_GGG on May 24, 2017, 3:24:50 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Look, even Mark is turning into a liar!
Tell me which part of my statement makes me a liar. It is indeed a list that contains people some of which want changes to the lab and some of which don't. The ones that don't were the ones that you refused to prune out of the list. The ones that had their complaints addressed. Account wide trials for example.
Last edited by mark1030 on May 24, 2017, 3:36:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info