Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Enjoy your vacation, tin foil hat.
Didn't you guys say many moons ago that you just wanted GGG to respond with their plans so that you could either anticipate the lab will be changed to suit you or so that you would know it won't be and you could move on with your lives? I could have sworn that's all you guys were asking for after Chris made his minority comment. Well, anyway, you now have your answer. It's not going to change in a way that will make you happy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
GGG has been slowly improving Labyrinth to make it less boring and less frustrating and less of a buggy piece of shit with each release. GGG has announced plans in 3.0 to continue that trend.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Enjoy your vacation, tin foil hat.
Stating facts isnt going to get me a vacation buddy, but thats hilarious considering your two week ban on Christmas last time stupid shit came out of your mouth :]
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Out of my mouth?
"
Out of my mouth?

Note that TFH did not mention what possible value a list of threads about Labyrinth that was not discussing Labyrinth problems might serve. The only conclusion I can come up with is that it is in fact true that he had no logical rational behind his statement. It was just meaningless inane blather.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Out of my mouth?

Note that TFH did not mention what possible value a list of threads about Labyrinth that was not discussing Labyrinth problems might serve. The only conclusion I can come up with is that it is in fact true that he had no logical rational behind his statement. It was just meaningless inane blather.

Meaningless inane blather is a very generous description. :)
"
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Out of my mouth?

Meaningless inane blather is a very generous description. :)

I agree that it may be overly hopeful that the leopard can change his spots but, I do like to try to be optimistic.

Accurate depiction of where the threads youve listed belong, including any and all opinions from labyrinth whiners.

Spoiler
Nice try attempting to be grandiloquent, its cute but youre not impressing anyone and we all know better. lul

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"We all" meaning you and the inner voices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info