Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

FFS, don't you know what SPOILERS are in this forum ???
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

sorry
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
A long time ago, in a distant place I didn't think would arrive, I first walked into a statue with light coming out of it.

I remember that it was like entering into another part of the game where game developers were more interested in leveraging the garbage that is micro-transactions and childish toys than making a game that flowed in a direction of common sense and intelligence (I get it, it's a game).

The Lab is boring.

The amount of time GGG spends doing nothing is in direct relation to the disinterest they have toward not only their own game, but PC gamers.
The game industry is big and it's getting bigger all the time.
You're going to get a lot of money doing this, so just do it nicely. It'll come to you either way (yeah, that's a two-edged sword quote there).

I think it's important that you're aware, GGG, that I have spent >£40 on Grim Dawn and >£40 on Blizzard Entertainment; a company I really, really dislike at times.
Grim Dawn, incidentally, is a vastly inferior game to Path of Exile.
There's something about Path of Exile, there just is. And then it's lost the moment you start trying to get into it.
The gem mechanic... the "Youtube" videos of players >L70 who are supported by you (yeah, we all know what's going on).

This is the best game that this type of game has ever come about and it's going nowhere.

Blizzard Entertainment lost approx. 90% of their core gamers, where they initiated (Blizzard) a rapid replacement of a fraction they once had with new "micro-transaction toy minded brain-dead kids".

You can take different paths;
But only one of them is the right one.
Last edited by degraga on May 18, 2017, 9:50:18 AM
Don't say sorry to that guy and don't bend to his demands.

It's your thread to do as you wish. It's for GGG, not for him and his little band of bullies.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

sorry

Thx !
It does make the page easier to read, especially on a smartphone.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

sorry

Thx !
It does make the page easier to read, especially on a smartphone.

I thought I was the only one thinking that, heh.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Given the upcoming changes to the Labyrinth and the fact they apparently will no longer have trials in maps, while also making no mention of a use for Offerings of the Goddess, I proposed the following:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899651

Basically, you can use Offerings to change the Labyrinth, such as adding leaguestone or other effects to increase difficulty and drops, and alternatively make it easier such as skipping straight to Izaro fights for a greatly reduced reward (essentially, just Ascendancy points). This would be a win-win for everyone as those who dislike the Lab can skip the content they hate, get their points and move on while those who enjoy it can tweak it to make it more rewarding.
Trials will still be needed for uber lab.
Surely in maps.
"
Elynole wrote:
The bias described in the initial post of this thread - as to throwing out the overly positive threads of lab, and only accounting for those players in a list that want its dismissal or changing instead of accounting for those that want to keep Lab as it is makes this amount to nothing more than a witch hunt.

While I agree with some of the threads posted based on the problems that arise with Lab, this one-sided fact gathering doesn't "prove" anything and is the wrong way to go about actually gathering evidence.
You expect people who sit around all day whining to understand what data bias is ? Hahaha.

[Removed by Support]

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on May 20, 2017, 1:44:05 AM
The title of this thread is "Over 320 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 870 posters in support". It is ridiculous to claim that the extremely few threads about Labyrinth that are not talking about labyrinth problems should be included in a list of threads that are "discussing labyrinth problems". Arguing otherwise is a silly brain dead idea and makes no sense.

If people whining that a list of threads praising labyrinth would be interesting then the people making such a complaint should get off their lazy butt and make such a list because I'm definitely not interested in doing their bidding. Such a thing would be totally useless and carry zero meaning that I could see anyway.

Edit: Including the silly claim by TFH about some nonsense data bias. Tell me TFH, what could this useless data show? I predict that you have no response because you have no logical thought, only inane blather.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 19, 2017, 9:31:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info