Very annoying instance crashes

Last edited by vikroda on Aug 17, 2016, 8:47:48 AM
any eta on this issue? still broken
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
There is no need to bump this thread. We've acknowledged there is an issue and are doing what we can to resolve it.

And just to add, instance crashes have been happening since day one. They are going to continue to happen. Some of them are out of GGG's hands to control. They are doing what they can.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
There is no need to bump this thread. We've acknowledged there is an issue and are doing what we can to resolve it.

And just to add, instance crashes have been happening since day one. They are going to continue to happen. Some of them are out of GGG's hands to control. They are doing what they can.

well we reporting the instance crash caused by reverse knockback gloves and cyclone that happens always in some point while pulling monsters, the mechanic didnt crash the whole instance or closed all the portals before(at least not 100% guaranteed as now).

This problem started around pre-Medallion season patch and it's been a month not from day one as you saying so we waiting that long for some clarification. Ghostbusting is big part of the game for many players because its unique mechanics, pity hardcore community(they're vocal on reddit) & devs dont care about it.

So please read and inform yourself before posting that stuff on this thread.

I know fully well what is happening in this thread, thank you very much. These same crashes *DID* happen before, they just weren't as prevalent. I could crash any instance I was in using reverse knock back hoovering method if I really felt like it. Did something change in the code to make it worse, yes. Has this been going on since before then, it sure as hell has. Are they looking at it and trying to fix it, yes.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Just started "ghostbusting" today on 20/8/2016, 4 out of 5 maps have been deleted so far while cycloning a large amount of mobs, I will disconnect to screen and be able to reenter, but once i hit a certain amount of mobs i dc again, occasionally it will be a DC to desktop where when i re-enter the game all portals are gone, really frustrating as i just build and leveled up two characters for this.
edit, post below we getting a fix boys!
Last edited by Baysicc on Aug 25, 2016, 12:57:46 AM
LADIES AND GENTS!

I Just spoke with Bex (Bex is Best).

We have an update guys on the reverse knockback bug. It was a complicated bug but they plan to have it fix on the release of 2.4. I just want to give a shoutout to bex for the amazing response time of under a minute lol. I can sleep at night and look forward to playing some POE again. Grim Dawn is junk. lol. See ya guys at 2.4 and thank you again for the update bex. The emails didnt seem to work, but talking to you directly helped x100. If i could kiss you right now i would. K love you
Turns out Bex didn't give us all the information...
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Aug 29, 2016, 12:50:43 AM
RIP ghostbusting ;_;
"
Chris wrote:
This probably won't be a popular post, but I can confirm that Vacuum Farming is not possible any more in 2.4.0. Tormented Spirits can touch at most 50 monsters now.
This will improve server performance for everyone.

Sourcehttps://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/50189j/vacuum_farming_not_possible_anymore/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info